Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LOOKING FOR] South East Asian Dedicated Server 1gbps/Unmetered traffic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LOOKING FOR] South East Asian Dedicated Server 1gbps/Unmetered traffic

Hello,
I am looking for servers in SEA with 1gbps, unmetered traffic. The rest of the specs are simply 2 to quadcore CPU, 4/8GB of Ram 1/2TB HDD.
Any sugestions?
Thank you!

Comments

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

oh you ask here too, seems you are looking for something lower than $99 or even lower. and I bet you wont find any with your requirement.

• SEA, 1Gbps and unmetered. Good luck.

• @jenok said:
    oh you ask here too, seems you are looking for something lower than $99 or even lower. and I bet you wont find any with your requirement.

Nope, under $200/$300, yes :-)
    If you have any suggestions I would be grateful.
    Thanks!

• What about 50TB~ Limit? That would suit us aswell

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

jcastro said: Nope, under $200/$300, yes :-) If you have any suggestions I would be grateful. Thanks!

Even $300 with 1gbps unmetered, you wont find any in SEA. 100mbps is maybe still possible.

• @jenok said:

jcastro said: Nope, under $200/$300, yes :-) If you have any suggestions I would be grateful. Thanks!

Even $300 with 1gbps unmetered, you wont find any in SEA. 100mbps is maybe still possible.

Yeah Jenok for 100mbs we have way under 200 USD.
    What about 40/50TB limit, how much would that cost us?
    Thank you!

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited April 2017

We have China mainland 10Gbps.. ;)

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @jenkki said:
    We have China mainland 10Gbps.. ;)

Hey. China is not our main target here. Do you have any SEA countries?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@jcastro,

I can do 50TB in HK for around $300. But where/who is your target?

• jcastro said: China is not our main target here.

Why? You are simply carrying away waves of Internet traffic to the Barentsev sea

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2017

I can DO Singapore

E3-1245v5 @ 3.5 GHz
    32 GB RAM
    2x2TB
    100 Mbps unlimited

$200.00/month

• @pbgben said:
    I can DO Singapore

E3-1245v5 @ 3.5 GHz
    32 GB RAM
    2x2TB
    100 Mbps unlimited

$200.00/month

That somehow feels awefully close to OVH spec...

Thanked by 2rm_ pbgben
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

teamacc said: That somehow feels awefully close to OVH spec...

But at a 1.5x markup. But mr. Pbgben sir has a family to feed, pay no attention to the actual OVH offer you can order direct for cheaper https://www.ovh.com/us/discover/singapore.xml

Thanked by 2pbgben vimalware
  • There a list of possible deals - http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/dedicated-server-promotions

They have a cheap JP 1Gbps unmetered deals but CPU?

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@rm_ said:

teamacc said: That somehow feels awefully close to OVH spec...

But at a 1.5x markup. But mr. Pbgben sir has a family to feed, pay no attention to the actual OVH offer you can order direct for cheaper https://www.ovh.com/us/discover/singapore.xml

Op can't go directly, you need to be in a special club wink

• rm_ said: But at a 1.5x markup

Plus 20% VAT, if registered - OVH incorps/bills outside UK.

jcastro said: Hey. China is not our main target here. Do you have any SEA countries?

A country would be useful? SEA is large and a SINGLE ISP changing upstreams can have thousands of km rerouting as consequence, same as broken submarine cables reroute for weeks/months at times.

In Asia you fix on a specific country or ideally ISP, not on a region - this works, if you have scale (like SG.GS or NTT) local, but ends up expensive.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • bapbap Member

1gbps/Unmetered seems impossible for south east asia under $200. OVH is the best you can get, about $140 with unmetered 100mbps.

• Pm you the offered. Please have a look.

• @bap said:
    1gbps/Unmetered seems impossible for south east asia under $200. OVH is the best you can get, about $140 with unmetered 100mbps.

Which is burstable to 1gbit, "as long as 24h average is under 100mbit"