Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Self Hosted Billing Platform
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Self Hosted Billing Platform

Does anyone have any experience with any self hosted invoicing/billing platforms. I currently use freshbooks but I would like to host it on my own domain and have more options similar to whmcs. What are my options?

Also, what is the going rate for WHMCS resellers?

Thanks.

Comments

• I would suggest you just buy WHMCS, there are no WHMCS resellers anymore they stopped that program.

• alexalex Member
    edited June 2013

@ErrantWeb said:
    I would suggest you just buy WHMCS, there are no WHMCS resellers anymore they stopped that program.

that's not 100% accurate, you can still get it as addon for your reseller account with EZPZ/Inno/TKI and alike

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

WHMCS Resellers were not ended. We are an authorized WHMCS Reseller, meaning we can sell/give licenses to hosting customers as long as that copy of WHMCS is on our network.

WHMCS Distributors such as LicensePal were ended, though.

• natestammnatestamm Member
    edited June 2013

@bcrlsn I think a solution could be had with THT..mentioned it before and never really received much of a response

Creating a plugin to handle Invoicing can't be that difficult if this hasn't been tackled by their community yet - https://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-2234.html. That being said I also think coding a custom payment form that could for example interface with a completed PayPal redirect is some thing that I have very much interest in doing myself in the future.

Auto setup based on a predefined user template after chekout also shouldn't be very difficult in my humble opinion.

I would think there would just be a great need to properly manage the response tokens in order to verify a payment.