Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

online.net Dedibox 2017 range?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

online.net Dedibox 2017 range?

Any idea if there is a new 2017 range of Dedibox's in the works? Can't decide whether to get an XC 2016 now or keep waiting.

Comments

• Hi,
    Won't this be a question for their support?

• YuraYura Member

He is literally a @shitposter.

• Looking for classic 2017.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@shitposter said:
    Any idea if there is a new 2017 range of Dedibox's in the works? Can't decide whether to get an XC 2016 now or keep waiting.

Hi mate,

I had a chat with Trevor O Nline (founder of Online.net) at brunch this morning, and we were discussing no other than the 2017 line. Although I can't say too much (sworn to secrecy, and they obviously don't want OVH getting wind of what's going on), the deals will, in Trev's own words, 'blow folks cocks off'.

I can't give you a date as there's still a lot of work to done by ' those techie wankers' (again, Trev's words, not mine), but he was hoping something would happen before the end of May.

• The Avotons are pretty sick for any kind of decent workload, pathetic single core perforamance, may be good for Storage only purpose if you wish for. I let go the two I had recently (with SSDs)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@shitposter said:

Hi mate,

I had a chat with Trevor O Nline (founder of Online.net) at brunch this morning, and we were discussing no other than the 2017 line. Although I can't say too much (sworn to secrecy, and they obviously don't want OVH getting wind of what's going on), the deals will, in Trev's own words, 'blow folks cocks off'.

I can't give you a date as there's still a lot of work to done by ' those techie wankers' (again, Trev's words, not mine), but he was hoping something would happen before the end of May.

'blow folks cocks off'