Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any special promo western coast dedi server offering?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any special promo western coast dedi server offering?

tamicrealotamicrealo Member
edited April 2017 in Requests

Hi,
I need something like this:

E3 1230/1240 (could be lower),

16g Ram,

G port on 5Tb traffic at least,

ip /29,

with IPMI,

1Tb HDD or more,

budget around $35/m.
Location San Jose preferred.
PM looking glass /test IP.
Thanks guys.

Comments

• Missed the vortex one, hope i can get something else?

• I see very few LET offers of any sort in San Jose, much less dedis. I did manage to find some fairly cheap colo space there, that I might pursue someday. I can find the info if you want it. That old VortexNode offer is the only dedi I remember ever seeing in San Jose.

• @willie said:
    I did manage to find some fairly cheap colo space there, I can find the info if you want it.

yes, please.

That old VortexNode offer is the only dedi I remember ever seeing in San Jose.

Yeah, i just hesitated for 5hrs, when i came back, the offer's gone. Damn

• The usual "cloud" suspects have gear in San Jose and San Francisco if that helps.

• @willie said:
    The usual "cloud"

let me guess...
    the usual "cloud" is over clouded in my case, as the bandwidth is so jammed for my isp.

I just so regret that I have not got the vortex one

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

We can offer that for $45/mo out of our Seattle datacenter. Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

• williewillie Member
    edited April 2017

The cloud networks are pretty good. Looking at vultr.com pricing of its smaller instances, traffic is around $5 a TB. Similarly with DO and Linode. I've heard that DO doesn't currently actually enforce those bandwidth caps.

• @Virpus said:
    We can offer that for $45/mo out of our Seattle datacenter. Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

marked.
    will consider, thanks

Thanked by 1Virpus