Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PIOHOST LTD | UK - OVZ Special | 50GB Raid-5 SAS - 1.5GB - 4Core - £10/year | Instant Activation - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PIOHOST LTD | UK - OVZ Special | 50GB Raid-5 SAS - 1.5GB - 4Core - £10/year | Instant Activation

2»

Comments

• When will be available Ubuntu 16?

• @mptddcrr said:
    When will be available Ubuntu 16?

If you check the reinstall section inside solusvm then we already have it available, we have yet to add it to the order form

• Just so everyone is aware due to popular demand we have restocked this offer however the price has now increased to £15/year

• @piohost don't forget to update the opening post. Don't want to surprise new people!

• @datako said:
    @piohost don't forget to update the opening post. Don't want to surprise new people!

I did try however it will not let me.

• why i saw the price is £15/year not £10/year?

• if the price is £10/year,i will buy it

• @zavier said:
    why i saw the price is £15/year not £10/year?

if you look about 3 comments up from yours it says that we changed the price once all the promo users were filled, Sorry for this but we allowed 30 users to have the special price

• deveadevea Member

I open that link,then show me "a 404 Not Found error"

• Hi,

Sorry all our site was recently moved to manage.piohost.co.uk so any link that is missing the manage just ass that to the start

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited April 2017

@piohost manage.piohost.co.uk is not loading, it goes to https://piohost.co/,
    which is not loading. what is exact url for client area?

• @tempera there is a lot happening to the site right now and all issues will be sorted within the next day or so however piohost.co shpuld be loading correctly for you

• @piohost it works fine now. No Eater promo?