Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ru performance
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ru performance

edited April 2017 in Providers

What's you opinion about that bench?

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
Benchmark started on Sat Apr 1 10:31:01 EDT 2017
Full benchmark log: /home/marcus/bench.log

System Info

Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2430 0 @ 2.20GHz
CPU Cores : 2
Frequency : 2194.605 MHz
Memory : 2048 MB
Swap : 512 MB
Uptime : 9 days, 22 min,

Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)
Kernel : 2.6.32-32-pve
Hostname : hostsolu.xxx.xxx

Speedtest (IPv4 only)

Your public IPv4 is 85.204.246.xxx

Location Provider Speed
CDN Cachefly 44.6MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US Coloat 966KB/s
Dallas, TX, US Softlayer 464KB/s
Seattle, WA, US Softlayer 1.96MB/s
San Jose, CA, US Softlayer 736KB/s
Washington, DC, US Softlayer 566KB/s

Tokyo, Japan Linode 97.1KB/s
Singapore Softlayer 756KB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands id3.net 1.46MB/s
Haarlem, Netherlands Leaseweb 4.09MB/s

Disk Speed

I/O (1st run) : 114 MB/s
I/O (2nd run) : 119 MB/s
I/O (3rd run) : 128 MB/s
Average I/O : 120.333 MB/s

>

Comments

• You mean, .ro, right?
    Damn, if even performance to NL is so bad (< 10mb/s, what's this, a 50mbps server?) then I don't want to imagine how bad speeds are to rest of Europe (excluding Romania itself).
    I don't know, don't want to talk bad about them without knowing more, but I'm always a little bit concerned when I read about their (usually really good and cheap) offers, but because I don't know about Romania connectivity to rest of Europe (like peering of these DCs to huge IX' (FRA/AMS/LON)), I think their 1gbps (or 90% of it) are usually not reachable outside of Romania.
    HDD seems fine though, only network speed is really bad.
    Would be interesting to peer to some Romania IP though, just to know if the uplink itself is slow or peering to other countries.

• Nice, but the network name is very bad.

Parfumuri Femei.com SRL

• lionlion Member

How about contacting the support? I had problems once, they fixed it. We are not your helpdesk

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

As i have heard ,International bandwidth is little bad outside Romania. Still contact their support and see . tagging him @cociu

• The vps i had there was way better than this, basically 500mbit on anything close, and 100mbit on stuff further away (USA etc). You should've opened a support ticket instead of a LET thread.

Thanked by 1johnnymatt
  • If you got grandmas Cociu team will coming to you, no more sisters.

Thanked by 2hostdare Fries
  • Seems like this might be Magyar Telekom maybe.
    LibertyGlobal and rcs-rds perform a lot better from what I have seen and heard when it comes to International Traffic.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • sinsin Member

Contact their support because those speeds aren't anywhere close to what I have seen other's post from hostsolutions so I'm sure they would figure out what was wrong.

• Something must be wrong. These are not normal speeds for HostSolution. The only thing I know is that RCS RDS caps speed to other Romanian competitors, but not to ISP's outside. It should be some different issue.

• flexflex Member

had the same problem some times ago. talk to @cociu he will fix it (or write a ticket)

• Just raise a ticket and wait till Monday, like the rest of us normal people.

• cociucociu Member

Hello @MarcusVinicius , can i know the tiket number what you opened regarding this problem , definetly is not our quality so please open a tiket and we will take a look.