Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting website review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting website review

GPDhostGPDhost Member
edited March 2017 in Reviews

Hello everyone we are newly formed hosting website and would like to have some feedback on our site design. Tell us how it looks to you, is it easy to navigate? Would it look appealing from client perspective? > > > https://gpdhost.com > > >
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ihadpihadp Member

Loads slow for me here in the US.

• FoulFoul Member

IHaveADarkPassenger said: Loads slow for me here in the US.

Took 1.64s to fully load it.

• ihadpihadp Member

@Foul said:

Granted I'm on my cell, but it took a good 8-10 seconds.

• @Foul said:

About 3ish seconds for me in the UK.

• Drop the parallax in hero, its 2017. Also, if you get rid of revolution slider, you could see some performance improvement.

• Probably start video after visitor reaches bottom? If was half done at the time

• YuraYura Member

@srvrpro said:
    Drop the parallax in hero, its 2017

Haters gonna hate.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • There is an awful amount of "horizontal scroll" on Firefox. There isn't a horizontal scrollbar but you can use the middle button to move to the right side of the site.

• Looks neat. Colors look lively. You can look at moving the pricing table higher up the page. You could also look at combining similar content together (domain related stuff could be together and pricing information together).

• Loads fast for me, no issues with horizontal scroll for me on FF or GC

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

I will suggest you to improve your logo. The line of earth seems too slim when resized after mouse scrolling. Anyway, I don't think the design has any problem.