Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help to get the review of melbicom.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need help to get the review of melbicom.net

I checked on https://melbicom.net/vps_en. I am impressed with the price. Anyone use them already and can give a review on them?

Comments

• I use an instance in their NL location and it has been reliable so far. I had registered originally during one of their specials over the holidays and had paid for 3 months and just yesterday renewed again.

However, my usage has mostly been for VPN/Transfer so I haven't done a lot with the actual resources to know what the actual server performance (CPU/IO) is but at the price you could easily afford to test for a month your self and see if it is the right fit for you.

Hopefully this helps.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• fanfan Veteran

Used to have one instance in their Moscow location, but dropped now since the routing to my ISP to some weird route that travels across the world.

The performance is average, network was good, support is responsive and the TOS is reasonable, overall a nice experience and pity for the route change.