Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated servers with 2Gbps - 5Gbps guaranteed, unmettered (prefer NL, RO)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated servers with 2Gbps - 5Gbps guaranteed, unmettered (prefer NL, RO)

PoormanPoorman Member
edited March 2017 in Requests

Hi,
I'm looking for dedicated servers with 2Gbps - 5Gbps guraranteed and unmeterred bandwidth.
Prefer NL or RO location.

I need around 50-100Gbps for running my video streaming site, it will be splited to multiple servers.

Our site sometimes got DMCA report, so it's better (prefer) if the provider can ignore DMCA (due DMCA is USA law - not EU, EU should only handle copyirght law - we will act on copyright infringement). Again, it's better, not required, so if the provider can't ignore, it's ok.

I contacted m247 before but they denied, even they're hosting some sites like us (openload.co, ...)
Could you guys suggest me some providers for this case ?

Comments

• What is your budget? Lets hope you are not a poor man how your name implies :)

Thanked by 2jetchirag doughmanes
  • @cociu maybe?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited March 2017

That's some pretty high requirements..

@cociu would probly be the only one here I can think of..

Other than that, you might try xsltel.. they resell evoswitch in NL and some other locations and pretty much ignore all DMCA/Copyright notices.. but theyre expensive as fuck.. like triple more than @cociu would ask per server.

Thanked by 1Poorman
  • what is your budget per 1mbps or 1TB?

• @apollo15 said:
    what is your budget per 1mbps or 1TB?

He's looking for unmetered.. probly wants the price to be included in the dedicated server without specifying further. (i.e. +200€/m for unmetered).

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Hope your budget is way over £1k GBP, otherwise, good luck :-).

• @Clouvider said:

Not even close if he needs 10+ of such servers with unmetered traffic..

@stefeman said:

@Clouvider said:

Not even close if he needs 10+ of such servers with unmetered traffic..

Yeah, I meant per server :-).

• Clouvider said: Hope your budget is way over £1k GBP, otherwise, good luck :-).

since last year, i haven't seen any good comment from you on any post

why bro? are you ok?

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Server with bandwidth fee + complaints ignoring fee? How much you can spend for that?

• Hi,
    What would be the hardware requirements and what is your budget for it? I can help with Romania location, But I would need to know the budget, I can also provide you with full speed to 1/10Gbps

• ihadpihadp Member

OVH & Done.

• quickquick Member

@bacloud said:
    Server with bandwidth fee + complaints ignoring fee? How much you can spend for that?

why do you need a fee for something that you can ignore and dont have to give a shit about?

• ucxoucxo Member

AlphaVPS @AlexBarakov maybe (just based on the RO location)?

• PoormanPoorman Member
    edited March 2017

Sorry for the delay, due our timezone.
    My budget arounds $500 -$700 per server / month (we can discus if your network, server are good)

There is my servers requirement:
    E3 or E5
    32GB or 64G RAM
    6x1 TB SSD
    HW RAID

I already asked @cociu but he requires bank tranfer, it's hard for me. I want to use paypal or bitcoin (i don't have much bitcoin).

I already asked some providers, they share 10Gbps but guaranteed 2Gbps - 5Gbps with unmeterred bandwidth. Or someone can provider 2Gbps - 5Gbps without unmettered but make sure it's dedicated bandwidth.

Most of them quote me not over $1k per server with 2Gbps - 5Gbps.

Please suggest me some trustable and stable provider with good network, low latency.
    Thanks

Thanked by 1RonalBarbaren
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@IHaveADarkPassenger said:
    OVH & Done.

OVH doesn't ignore copyright/DMCA.

• PoormanPoorman Member
    edited March 2017

@MikeA said:

OVH & Done.

Sure, they doesn't ignore DMCA and also bandwidth is quite expensive if you choose Ultimate package (for streaming)

• ihadpihadp Member

@MikeA said:

OVH & Done.

OP noted it as ideal, not a requirement.

Thanked by 2MikeA Poorman
  • @dedicados said:

Clouvider said: Hope your budget is way over £1k GBP, otherwise, good luck :-).

why bro? are you ok?

What's your problem with @Clouvider?

Let's forget the dedi; everyone can sell a dedi. The two properties that are out of the common are 2-5Gb and not being dmca ignorant. While many say they don't care, most do care beyond a notice every couple of months. This makes it harder to find a product for OP.
    As for 2-5Gb unmetered (and quite certainly being fully used) things get quickly expensive. Many providers here are not even in a position to serve such stuff. Keep in mind that it's not simply done with buying and reselling bandwidth. One also need e.g. the routing equipment for say, n * 40 Gb, because a provider having but one or two 10Gb pipes will hardly sell a dedi with 5Gbps.

10Gb currently are anywhere in between 2000 and 5000$/mo, hence 5Gb won't be available for less than 1K$ unless really crappy and effectively shared bandwidth is acceptable - which I guess isn't OK for video streaming.

Btw Clouvider is a provider himself and not in business since yesterday nor lousy from what I hear. And you have what in your back?

As for @cociu asking for bank transfer: What did you dream about? Of course a provider delivering that kind of product/service will not want to have the burden of risk and/or high fees.

Frankly, when I read "bank transfer is not so good for me" I'd get suspicious, too.

• https://10gbps.io/ would probably fit you well.

Thanked by 1racksx
    edited March 2017

@dedicados said:

Clouvider said: Hope your budget is way over £1k GBP, otherwise, good luck :-).

why bro? are you ok?

I'm good, thanks for your concern :-).

Sorry you feel that way, I cannot help the OP in any way if his budget is below the raw connectivity cost on the wholesale market or cost of IX port. Business needs to make money to be sustainable not loose money. We are also not in a business of first selling guaranteed 2Gbit/s and then overselling or artificially limiting it, Clouvider actually delivers what is being promised. Not to mention cost of network gear (do you know how much kit like MX480, with redundant MPCs and Linecards, SCB(E)s and modern routing engines costs? A new one, that's actually supported by Juniper? Depending on how much you buy but well in excess of £100k and it's not like you need only one, and it doesn't have unlimited capacity), cost of maintaining high capacity network, failovers, expertise, hardware (8x1TB SSD on top of it in the budget quote, wow), staff, metro fibres, DWDMs, etc. My advise is to increase the budget to one that's sustainable and I'm sure there'll be plenty providers available to help out, including us.

@bsdguy thanks for the very kind words. Really appreciate :-).

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

How many upstream providers offer wholesale bandwidth for less than $0.50 /mbit in a 10G commit? And I mean outside of the US. Maybe He.net and Cogent? Who else?

Surr you can connect to local IX but thats not the same.

So assuming a cost of approx 0.5/mbit, if op wants 2G dedicated bandwidth, thats at least $1K not accounting for hardware and other infra.

Budget is too low for what the OP is asking.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • cociucociu Member

Poorman said: bitcoin

its ok with BTC too not only bank transfeer.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • Go with 25x the cheapest scaleway vps with 200mbit "guaranteed bandwidth". Gets you over 1TB of ssd space too.

@quick said:

@bacloud said:

why do you need a fee for something that you can ignore and dont have to give a shit about?

Provider's should ignore sh*t for free? Risk of their business for free? If they will need to hire a lawyer? Oh wait, lawyers do not work for food or free. If they will need to spend time and go to court? If they will get fined because of ignoring something?

Maybe you are good man and you can work for free? I will give you some food and bed to sleep.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • quickquick Member

@bacloud said:

@quick said:

@bacloud said:

Provider's should ignore sh*t for free? Risk of their business for free? If they will need to hire a lawyer? Oh wait, lawyers do not work for food or free. If they will need to spend time and go to court? If they will get fined because of ignoring something?

Maybe you are good man and you can work for free? I will give you some food and bed to sleep.

first calm your tits

dmca != eu law

• rEDrED Member

I think you wont get any cheap deal than OffshoreDedi.com

24gb ram
    2x2TB HDD
    Unmetered 1gbps(u can get addon 4gbps unmetered at €450 or 2gbps at €250)

Server cost is €215 + €450= €665.

Or if u can pay around $1200 then I would suggest u using fdcservers, also they got a promo going on, if u prepay for 2 months then u get 3rd month free so the total cost would actually be less than $800/mn.

edited March 2017

@quick said:

@bacloud said:

@quick said:

@bacloud said:

first calm your tits

dmca != eu law

I was telling "DMCA USA law" few years ago. Not anymore

https://www.dmca.com/FAQ/European-DMCA-Takedown-process

DMCA owners can reach pirates in europe without any issues
    Also EU with USA have some agreements, so think one more time.