Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So fckin suck!maxided.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So fckin suck!maxided.com

网站:https://maxided.com
IP:93.190.142.11
whois:Domain Name: MAXIDED.COM Registry Domain ID: 1533645487_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.internet.bs URL: http://www.internetbs.net Updated Date: 2016-01-12T02:38:09Z Creation Date: 2008-12-18T17:15:24Z

About 1 month ago, I found a Cambodia vps from maxided.com. But I notice that they only receive bitcoin as a pay method. At first I was a little worried about it, due to there almost no way to protect my rights after paying.then I send a tk for ask for a test ip. The seller gives me a very good ip which directly link to china. So i pay 42.3US to order 3 months,
But everything go wrong after paying!
1) The vps os not the same as I ordered,I ask for reinstall ,but they said the os is right,finally I send a picture to them, they reinstall the os. This waste 3days
2) The real vps ip what i get is totally different! The routing is very bad; I apply some many times to fix this, because before paying, they promise me that i would get the same routing as test ip. This waste 7 days. Finally, they give me this:
** "Your ISP in China is responsible for. Please contact them and ask them to perform route optimization as well"**
This most ridiculous answer I've ever heard! fckin!!!!
3) 2 week later, the vps automatic shutdown and server was suspended. I ask for why, they told me I install IOT BOT. what? so ridiculous ! I even do not konw the word before they told me what is "IOT BOT".then I tell them show me some evidence, they reply me that they can reinstall os to open my server again without talking any about the evidences.finally ,I accept this ,tolding them to reinstall os. This waste 3 days!!
4) Nothing has done after last talk, i send a tk agian, this time they told me your vps was attacked (DDoS). As you think, waiting again, after 3 days, i send another tk. this is their final
** “your vps was suspended permanently! We can’t restore it."**
So fckin suck!maxided.com!!!!
We have to be careful in this so unscrupulous vps seller.

Comments

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2017

You should be careful when paying with Bitcoin.
    Did you set some simple root password ?
    Most of time ,these issues happen when vps is hacked .Plus you should order from a provider that you have heard reviews .

Routing to China has issues if you do not purchase route optimised vpses .

• hzrhzr Member

arent they banned from here

• busbrbusbr Member

@MaxiDed banned here.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

"IOT BOT"... Maybe you have weak password and something like XoR was ran? My sugg. never pay BTC unless a company has other options that they can be taxed from.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

MiuKa said: So fckin suck!

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

You come here to complain, but never came for the recommendation... If you had doubts then you should have come here and asked for reviews... you would have then been told they are banned and perhaps many reasons why.

• WSSWSS Member

@Hassan said:

MiuKa said: So fckin suck

Hello, sayylorr!

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2017

So you just registered here to bash the provider? One that's not even here ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Clouvider said: So you just registered here to bash the provider? One that's not even here ?

I assume after getting hacked because he used 'password123' or 'changeme' which is the root password of 30% of all servers these days.

Thanked by 2Clouvider hostdare
  • MiuKaMiuKa Member

@AnthonySmith said:

Clouvider said: So you just registered here to bash the provider? One that's not even here ?

I assume after getting hacked because he used 'password123' or 'changeme' which is the root password of 30% of all servers these days.

My vps password was generated by keepass which contain lower/uppercase number some symbol.SO there should be no easy way to hack the vps

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@MiuKa said:

@AnthonySmith said:

My vps password was generated by keepass which contain lower/uppercase number some symbol.SO there should be no easy way to hack the VPS

Still, what was the point in registering only to post it here ? Are we some kind of centralised Database of poor quality hosts ? Sorry, I don't follow.

• MiuKa said: MiuKa

The problem about Maxided they resellers, they have nothing owned, just stupidy take orders then order from other provider then provide to you as a middle man, so if you get troubles, contact them, they forward ticket to owner, it will takes several hours or days, because different continents, time zones, weekends, national holidays, etc. If owner says I m stuck, fuck off, they reply the same to you. So not expect too much from these kind of deals.

• /delete thread

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

What's wrong with someone posting a bad experience with a low end provider?

Yeah, he just registered, but I know I've sometimes read forums and only joined when i had something to say.

• @Maxdedi is a member albeit one banned a year ago.
    • The story doesn't seem bogus to me
    • The OP even created an avatar.

So I don't see this as a bad thread...?

pbgben said: You come here to complain, but never came for the recommendation... If you had doubts then you should have come here and asked for reviews... you would have then been told they are banned and perhaps many reasons why.

That is very true.

Thanked by 1Plioser
  • IoT bot? Internet of things bot?

• WSSWSS Member

@Janevski said:
    IoT bot? Internet of things bot?

Why not? We've already had IoTCarInsurance here.. :D