Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to buy old refurb servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to buy old refurb servers

ScammerProutScammerProut Member
edited March 2017 in Requests

I'm looking for a lot of dual processor servers preferable Dell R410 E5620, I found a deal on ebay for 10 of them for $899 and free shipping. I'm looking for someone around the Dallas area that is willing to let them go for about $650 or $700 with 16GB of DDR3 ram. Ill pick the servers up locally looking for a good deal cash in hand.

Comments

1. Dual core or dual cpu?

2. Is that price for 10, or each?

• @teamacc said:
    1. Dual core or dual cpu?

1. Is that price for 10, or each?

Dual Processor that is the price for the whole lot. I changed the working in the original post.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

We have a few 2U Dell C6100 XS23-TY3 2U 4-Node in LA that we can let go pretty cheap, toss me a PM if you're interested.

• ScammerProutScammerProut Member
    edited March 2017

@PhotonVPS said:
    We have a few 2U Dell C6100 XS23-TY3 2U 4-Node in LA that we can let go pretty cheap, toss me a PM if you're interested.

Looking for 10 ideally the same brand and processor I don't want to buy 4 here and 4 there just 10 in all. I am in Arlington Tx so I prefer something that I can physically see and pay cash for.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

We have more than 10+ in Los Angeles, with the same config.

• @PhotonVPS said:
    We have more than 10+ in Los Angeles, with the same config.

Will pm you.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@KeKe

I have two Dell 2950 In Dallas if interested.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Ay cheap price for 2 of them?

• If you end up getting a bulk offer for more than you need, I'd be interested in purchasing some from you. I can deal locally, I'm about 3 hours away from Arlington.

• I'll take L5630 or L5620's I have a vendor that will give me 10 for $900 but I'm looking for lower offers maybe $700 for 10 or so.

• @KeKe
    I got (15) Dell PowerEdge 1950 III
    16GB ram, 2 CPU (E5450), 2 heatsink, 2 drive trays, 2 power supply.
    I live in San Diego, ill include FREE shipping if not too expensive, if not ill DRIVE myself

• @HostSlayer said:
    @KeKe
    I got (15) Dell PowerEdge 1950 III
    16GB ram, 2 CPU (E5450), 2 heatsink, 2 drive trays, 2 power supply.
    I live in San Diego, ill include FREE shipping if not too expensive, if not ill DRIVE myself

Driving from San Diego to Dallas?

• @TheOnlyDK said:

Driving from San Diego to Dallas?

THE GREAT LET ROAD TRIP!

• cociucociu Member

i can provide this HP SE316M1 2 x E5530, 0GB, P410/256MB, 2 x 400W PSU SFF RACK SERVER in 50 eur/server , minim order 20 servers but delivery only in europe . Pm for more details.

• @cociu said:
    i can provide this HP SE316M1 2 x E5530, 0GB, P410/256MB, 2 x 400W PSU SFF RACK SERVER in 50 eur/server , minim order 20 servers but delivery only in europe . Pm for more details.

Europe is not a good location for local pickup I'm in USA.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • CenTexHosting said: I have two Dell 2950 In Dallas if interested.

You willin got let these go for how much? What's inluded with them and if I want to colo there how much?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Try contacting providers directly to see if they have an extra hardware they are trying to get rid of, I think you'll find that many providers do have old equipment that they are sitting on and would be happy to give away for a decent price :)

• @Virpus said:
    Try contacting providers directly to see if they have an extra hardware they are trying to get rid of, I think you'll find that many providers do have old equipment that they are sitting on and would be happy to give away for a decent price :)

That's what this thread is for saves me the hassle of PMing/spamming different providers to see what they have id get aggravated really quick if someone messaged me out of nowhere for random things. They can post here for a pm and ill pm them and see exactly what they have and where its located.