Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ $10/yr - 500Gbps Voxility Filtered IP ★ $15/yr - 512MB KVM ★ $39 Dedis ★ LA & NY
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ $10/yr - 500Gbps Voxility Filtered IP ★ $15/yr - 512MB KVM ★ $39 Dedis ★ LA & NY

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2017 in Offers

Today's offer includes VPS services in Los Angeles with optional discounted DDoS protection. We are also offering our powerful HDD unmanaged dedicated servers in Buffalo at a low price. VirMach has been dedicated to providing quality and affordable service since 2014. We are a registered company in the United States, and offer services throughout the US. All of the VPS plans featured today come with RAID 10 Solid State Drive storage, Intel E5 processors, and SolusVM. This offer is limited in quantity, and may expire or change at any time.

Please note that if your service comes with a filtered IP, it will be set up manually and delivered at a later time. The IP that comes with the service on instant delivery is not protected.

Offer Features

• Storage: Solid State Drive - RAID 10
  • Protection Available, 500Gbps @ $10/yr
  • Uptime: 100% Guaranteed, auto-credited on downtime
  • Support: Free, Included

KVM & Windows Packages - Los Angeles

★ 512MB KVM ★ 10GB Disk (SSD RAID 10), 500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1IPv4, SolusVM/KVM - $15/yr

★ 768MB KVM ★ 15GB Disk (SSD RAID 10), 500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1IPv4, SolusVM/KVM - $20/yr

★ 1GB KVM ★ 20GB Disk (SSD RAID 10), 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1IPv4, SolusVM/KVM+Windows - $25/yr

★ 2GB KVM ★ 25GB Disk (SSD RAID 10), 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1IPv4, SolusVM/KVM+Windows - $30/yr

★ DDoS Protection ★ 500Gbps Voxility Protection, Filtered IP, Available on any Los Angeles Service - Additional $10/yr

ORDER NOW on our special offers page.

Dedicated Server - Buffalo

★ E3-1240v2 ★ 32GB RAM, 2x 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 13 IPv4 + IPMI, 5Gbps Protection - $39/mo

ORDER NOW for $39/mo (Coupon Code: E3HDD10)

Learn More

Terms & Conditions: https://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: https://lg.virmach.com/

Please feel free to contact our sales department with any questions you have; we can customize your plan to your needs if you require larger plans. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer - please refer to our website if there is any mismatch of information.

Thanked by 1420

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@VirMach said:

Dedicated Server - Buffalo

★ E3-1240v2 ★ 32GB RAM, 2x 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 13 IPv4 + IPMI, 5Gbps Protection - $30/yr

ORDER NOW for $39/mo (Coupon Code: E3HDD10)

First it's $30/yr, now $39/mo? C'mon! I'll gladly pay $30/yr!

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:
    First it's $30/yr, now $39/mo? C'mon! I'll gladly pay $30/yr!

Updated, thanks.

• WSSWSS Member

Aww. Shucks. :(

Thanked by 2deadbeef FredQc
  • Best CC seller ever Must be awarded

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@VirMach said:
    Updated, thanks.

Possibility of a quarterly deal for the dedi?

Super happy with my black friday/cyber monday E3 SSD special. Could find a use for a 2x1TB variation :)

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited March 2017

c'mon, where are the deals???

i remember you doing servers at $6/year

:(

• johnnymattjohnnymatt Member
    edited March 2017

I'm forgetting something?

• Customer’s Service cannot burst to 95-100% usage for more than five (5) minutes and cannot average higher than 50% usage within any two (2) hour period.
    • Customer’s Service cannot have a 15-minute load average higher than the number of full logical cores assigned and cannot have a 1-day load average higher than 70% of the number of full logical cores assigned.
    • Customer’s Service cannot average more than 80 IOPS within any two (2) hour period, cannot burst above 300MB/s disk write average for more than ten (10) minutes, cannot average more than 300 write operations per second for more than 1 hour, and cannot be above 20% average utilization within any six (6) hour period.
    • Customer’s Service cannot have more than 50,000 conntrack sessions at any given time,
    • VirMach reserves the right to deprioritize Customer’s Service(s) at any time in order to avoid congestion and/or disrupting the performance of other customers, which may directly affect the performance of Customer’s Service.
    Thanked by 1bap
  • WSSWSS Member

@johnnymatt said:

Don't be a dick (to other users).

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited March 2017

Any code for E3-SD? @VirMach

• WSSWSS Member

For what it's worth, @johnnymatt was actually concerned about accidentally overusing resources, rather than trying to make a statement about VirMach's stance on people abusing cheap services.

Thanked by 1johnnymatt
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited March 2017

Nice offfers btw

I have 5 vps service with virmach and i am feel satisfied

especially 2 of 256MB vps with $3 / year in serverhub and just renew it for second year

:)

• bapbap Member

@johnnymatt said:

Woah, saved me :)

Thanked by 1muffin
  • @VirMach Does your vps support watching Netflix?

Harambe said: Possibility of a quarterly deal for the dedi?

The pricing would end up being the same (3 x $39) minus a little bit of payment fees (~$1) in this situation/special. Therefore we only advertise monthly as there's no point purchasing quarterly.

dedicados said: c'mon, where are the deals???

i remember you doing servers at $6/year

This offer includes support, so the cost of support is calculated in the price. Our other offers most likely had the "no abuse, no refund, no support" policy. We simply currently have lower stock as well, so supply/demand is a little different than before. In addition, we're offering Voxility protection for only $10/yr on top of the service which is a huge deal that would make the slightly higher prices worth it.

johnnymatt said: I'm forgetting something?

WSS said: concerned about accidentally overusing resources

bap said: Woah, saved me :)

That's simply our fair use policy. It's better than some other hosts (who vague word that they can suspend you for any reason for over-using resources) and I do want to assure you that (1) it's very hard to overuse resources unless you're constantly nearly maxing out CPU all the time, or running something that uses a large chunk of the disk IO, and (2) if you do accidentally overuse the resources, you'll first be warned.

These offers do not have a "zero" tolerance policy. You will receive multiple notifications before suspension and unless you're running something that requires more CPU power than you have or is already prohibited (web macro scripts that reload pages constantly, traffic exchange, crawling/scraping) you won't even trigger our anti-abuse system.

windytime90 said: Any code for E3-SD? @VirMach

We have low stock on that, so unfortunately not at this time.

summerstar said: @VirMach Does your vps support watching Netflix?

Netflix most likely has all our IP ranges blocked by now. You can give it a try, if it doesn't work request a refund.

Thanked by 2imok deadbeef
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@VirMach said:

Harambe said: Possibility of a quarterly deal for the dedi?

The pricing would end up being the same (3 x $39) minus a little bit of payment fees (~$1) in this situation/special. Therefore we only advertise monthly as there's no point purchasing quarterly.

Ok, will stick with monthly then. Thanks.

• johnnymattjohnnymatt Member
    edited March 2017

@VirMach said: That's simply our fair use policy.

I was asking for that since i'm searching a KVM only for testing some particular configs of Litespeed/Nginx/OpenLitespeed (not for production). My only fear was that, reinstalling OS and using CentMinMod/OpenLitespeed/Litespeed (as you know are compiling PHP from source + other), i'm triggering your anti-abuse system.

Anyway kudos for your explanation and all respect for the patience you're explaining your tos.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

VirMach said: We have low stock on that, so unfortunately not at this time.

Your previous LEB35 promo made it one hell of a deal. Too bad I didn't need it back then.

Guess I'll just wait for you guys to restock and come up with a promo for it at some point.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@VirMach Can existing Windows VPS Plan be upgraded with this 2G/25G Plan ??

• VirMach said:

★ E3-1240v2 ★ 32GB RAM, 2x 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 13 IPv4 + IPMI, 5Gbps Protection - $30/mo (Annual)

That's a heck of a deal even with just one IP. I actually have no use for more than 1--is it possible to trade the rest for something like a disk upgrade?

K4Y5 said: Your previous LEB35 promo made it one hell of a deal. Too bad I didn't need it back then.

The older lower pricing was a combination of a major event (launching dedicated servers, New Year's, black friday, etc) as well as a large stock. The LEB35 code depleted out stock for a while, so we're playing it a little more safe this time as we don't intend on restocking any time soon.

K4Y5 said: Your previous LEB35 promo made it one hell of a deal. Too bad I didn't need it back then.

The older lower pricing was a combination of a major event (launching dedicated servers, New Year's, black friday, etc) as well as a large stock. The LEB35 code depleted out stock for a while, so we're playing it a little more safe this time as we don't intend on restocking any time soon.

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: @VirMach Can existing Windows VPS Plan be upgraded with this 2G/25G Plan ??

You cannot upgrade out of or into specials. Sorry.

willie said: That's a heck of a deal even with just one IP. I actually have no use for more than 1--is it possible to trade the rest for something like a disk upgrade?

Please contact us for this deal if you're interested, as the coupon doesn't properly discount annually. Unfortunately, the /28 IPv4 doesn't equate to the value of a disk upgrade. If you do not require the rest, we can assign you a /30 instead if you prefer.

• i missed 91yun special offers.Any more 91yun special offers about 512M-10$/y ?

zavier said: i missed 91yun special offers.Any more 91yun special offers about 512M-10$/y ?

That special is for a different site/market (one of our affiliates) with arrangements we made at a prior time for Chinese New Year (that was unfortunately delayed) and has limited quantity as we still have not received over 60% of the servers we ordered. Possibly expects more offers on that site in the future, but if the coupon is sold out, it's not being restocked.

• I have 4 VPSs and so far so good with the services :-)

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • VirMach said: Unfortunately, the /28 IPv4 doesn't equate to the value of a disk upgrade. If you do not require the rest, we can assign you a /30 instead if you prefer.

Well, I'm not going to turn down anything that's free. I can probably find a way to use the extra addresses ;-).

• brian777brian777 Member
    edited March 2017

My VPS is down from about 6 hours, i has been submitted a ticket regarding this from about 3 hours still no reply, can you at least explain the ETA when the server will come back online? i have something to do with my mail server, if i know this down time will take longer than my expectation then at least i will know i have to setup another mail server with another VPS :)

brian777 said: i have something to do with my mail server, if i know this down time will take longer than my expectation then at least i will know i have to setup another mail server with another VPS :)

First off I'd like to say we generally do not permit mailservers. If you're sending a higher volume of mail than described in our terms of service, you're encouraged to contact us first before ordering. We try our best to notify people about some main things that are not permitted on special offers.

If you purchased during another special, chances are there are even more warnings.

brian777 said: My VPS is down from about 6 hours, i has been submitted a ticket regarding this from about 3 hours still no reply, can you at least explain the ETA when the server will come back online?

Posting about a ticket usually does not give you priority access to support. There are support queues, and unfortunately, they're usually longer during weekend specials due to a backlog of tickets.

In any case, you didn't provide a ticket number. I can confirm with you that there are no current outages affecting any of our servers. My best guess is that you were nullrouted for mail volume. Nullroutes in those situations typically last 48 hours and are performed by the datacenter to avoid a blacklisting for spam.

• @VirMach said:
    First off I'd like to say we generally do not permit mailservers. If you're sending a higher volume of mail than described in our terms of service, you're encouraged to contact us first before ordering. We try our best to notify people about some main things that are not permitted on special offers.

First of all i am apologize, i just miss that part of the term, and also i am apologize for this if it is look like spammy activity because actually i am in trouble setting up a billing software and trying to fix the error, and i just relized that it keep repeatedly sending same emails on my gmail so i think that is why your system detected the VPS doing spamming activity.

@VirMach said:
    Posting about a ticket usually does not give you priority access to support. There are support queues, and unfortunately, they're usually longer during weekend specials due to a backlog of tickets.
    In any case, you didn't provide a ticket number. I can confirm with you that there are no current outages affecting any of our servers. My best guess is that you were nullrouted for mail volume. Nullroutes in those situations typically last 48 hours and are performed by the datacenter to avoid a blacklisting for spam.

And then i also apologize because the reason why i ask support on here because i didn't recieve any answer from you after about few hours even the ticket is set with high priority, i really need to access my mail server not to sending even a single email, but to recieve an email from someone. So with this explanation now i clearly understand that i should not doing it all on this VPS :)

• Kudos to VirMach. I bought a VPS from them on Black Friday. And it has always been available when I needed it.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Does the dedi come with install-my-own-iso-from-ipmi option?

msg7086 said: Does the dedi come with install-my-own-iso-from-ipmi option?

Yes, you can install your own ISO through IPMI.