Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Request

I'm currently looking for a dedicated server with specifications provided below. The purpose for this server is to startup as a small VPS service provider. Looking at a Yearly commitment for the server, to give confidence to our customers too.

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
32GB RAM
2 x 512GB SSD Soft/Hard RAID 1
33TB/Month Bandwidth
1Gbit Port
Location: LA, USA or Anywhere that is able to provide sub 200ms to Asia
/27 IPv4 Block (Asia Optimized, e.g. Quadranet)

Thank You!

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

What's your budget on this?

• No particular budget in mind yet, will collect offers and review them.

@auriga said:
    No particular budget in mind yet, will collect offers and review them.

That isn't how this works. Don't waste provider's time. You must have done some sort of scoping to come up with those specs so what sort of price range are you looking for?

• $150/month, paid yearly

@Oliver might be able to sort something out for you in Australia if that's an option considering you're looking for low ping to Asia. Might be a stretch though.

Thanked by 1auriga
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Try to contact the Quadranet sales guys. I think they're trying to fill the new DC, so you might be able to get a good deal.

• @trewq said:
    @Oliver might be able to sort something out for you in Australia if that's an option considering you're looking for low ping to Asia. Might be a stretch though.

Thanks trewq!

@Harambe said:
    Try to contact the Quadranet sales guys. I think they're trying to fill the new DC, so you might be able to get a good deal.

Drafting an email to them right now :)

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@auriga said:

Drafting an email to them right now :)

Can also tag them for good measure. @dustinc @Quadranet_Adam

Thanked by 1auriga
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@auriga,

When you say sub 200ms to Asia, do you have any particular destinations in mind?

We offer servers in Hong Kong, with 2 kinds of bandwidth (Premium and Economy). Premium will be sub 200 to all of Asia, including China. Economy will doesn't have direct routes to the whole of Asia so latency may be higher to some places, but still low to to places like JP, SG, TW, some ISPs in PH and MY. But Economy route is much cheaper.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Can do it in LA @ 150USD/mo paid annually, let me know if interested.

• @RapidDedi said:

Do you have a test IP that i use to do a latency test?

• @randvegeta said:
    @auriga,

When you say sub 200ms to Asia, do you have any particular destinations in mind?

We offer servers in Hong Kong, with 2 kinds of bandwidth (Premium and Economy). Premium will be sub 200 to all of Asia, including China. Economy will doesn't have direct routes to the whole of Asia so latency may be higher to some places, but still low to to places like JP, SG, TW, some ISPs in PH and MY. But Economy route is much cheaper.

I am actually looking for something balanced, to be able to serve request from Chinese customers and also those in SEA.

Mind sending me a quote for both Premium and Economy?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

$180 per month paid yearly. Test the network lg.la.letbox.com

auriga said: Mind sending me a quote for both Premium and Economy?

PM or public?

If you need 3TB by Premium route.. it will be very expensive.... especially compared to US providers. Economy will be more comparable but honestly speaking, the performance to China will be worse than from USA as the traffic will route via USA any way. But for places mentioned (SG, JP, TW, MY, ID, PH, HK etc.) latency will typically be around 60ms or less. But for China, more like 300+. So it depends on what you need.

I'll PM you but I'm happy to be open about the details on the thread if you prefer.

Thanked by 1auriga
  • RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@auriga said:

@RapidDedi said:

Do you have a test IP that i use to do a latency test?

Check your inbox.

Thanked by 1auriga
  • Harambe said: Try to contact the Quadranet sales guys. I think they're trying to fill the new DC, so you might be able to get a good deal.

Thanks Harambe! For those who missed our big announcement! We just announced our expansion to a new 80,000 sq. ft facility in Los Angeles (El Segundo/LAX area), and in LA, we now operate in both "Downtown" and "LAX" areas.

The press release can be viewed here, and more information about the facility here.

auriga said: Drafting an email to them right now :)

Did you send the e-mail? I'm not seeing anything from you, please definitely get in touch with me. I'm confident you'll be much happier and satisfied in the long run by choosing to work with QuadraNet, by choosing us you are working with an actual facility operator and provider, you are not dealing with a company downstream that resells space, power, and network connectivity.

My email is [email protected]

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you :)

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:

Harambe said: Try to contact the Quadranet sales guys. I think they're trying to fill the new DC, so you might be able to get a good deal.

Thanks Harambe! For those who missed our big announcement! We just announced our expansion to a new 80,000 sq. ft facility in Los Angeles (El Segundo/LAX area), and in LA, we now operate in both "Downtown" and "LAX" areas.

The press release can be viewed here, and more information about the facility here.

auriga said: Drafting an email to them right now :)

Did you send the e-mail? I'm not seeing anything from you, please definitely get in touch with me. I'm confident you'll be much happier and satisfied in the long run by choosing to work with QuadraNet, by choosing us you are working with an actual facility operator and provider, you are not dealing with a company downstream that resells space, power, and network connectivity.

My email is [email protected]

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you :)

Sent you an email :)

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@auriga

If you are still needing this I can set you up in Dallas for the Following specs

E3-1230v2 32GB 2 x 512 GB SSD with /27

Price 149.95 Per month

Test IP http://66.11.119.150/

Send me a message if you want to get this going of have any questions

• joojajooja Member
    edited March 2017

When i used Limestone from Korea had 190/200 ms

Or sharktech 140/130 ms from Korea

Btw just received an email from limestone i think they can add SSD and /27

32 GB RAM

2E3-1230v1

TB Ent. HDD

Free AntiDDoS(Voxility)

$65

• @CenTexHosting said:
    @auriga

If you are still needing this I can set you up in Dallas for the Following specs

E3-1230v2 32GB 2 x 512 GB SSD with /27

Price 149.95 Per month

Test IP http://66.11.119.150/

Send me a message if you want to get this going of have any questions

Hey! Nice offer but ive set my aim to LA only due to the low latency to China with Direct Peering to CT/CU

Thanks again!

auriga said: Hey! Nice offer but ive set my aim to LA only due to the low latency to China with Direct Peering to CT/CU

You mean relatively cheap for sub 200ms latency. But I have my doubt that it will be stable/fast. But if it is, let me know.. plenty of good uses for good/fast stable connectivity to China without needing ultra low latency. HK connections to China are still the best value for money, overall, IMO.

• Take a look into our outlet store maybe it fits your needs: https://www.xenius.be/outlet

• KanikaKanika Member
    edited March 2017

Hi,

I'm a spammer who has repeatedly evaded bans at LowEndTalk. This is my third account. I'd like to share with you my company that will most likely be in the dead pool within the next two months. I am a complete scammer, and you should stay far away from my company serverwala.org. Since I can't read the rules and repeatedly create new accounts to get around them, I will no longer be given the courtesy of having my name cleared by the removal of my threads/posts.

http://www.serverwala.org/linux-vps-server.htm

• 2 x Intel Xeon X5650 / 32 RAM / 2x512 SSD / 1 Gbit port- 167 USD

• ihadpihadp Member

@jooja said:

32 GB RAM

2E3-1230v1

TB Ent. HDD

Free AntiDDoS(Voxility)

$65

Have a link to that order form?

• Are you still looking for a dedicated server?

• joojajooja Member

@IHaveADarkPassenger said:

@jooja said:

32 GB RAM

2E3-1230v1

TB Ent. HDD

Free AntiDDoS(Voxility)

$65

Have a link to that order form?