Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
500GB CrapNAT™ storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

500GB CrapNAT™ storage

JackHJackH Moderator
edited March 2017 in Offers

Hey everyone!

The CrapNAT™ storage thread didn't go as well as @maldovia was hoping, but in any case, I thought I'd give away 4x 500GB plans.

For those who don't know what CrapNAT™ is, it's a free initiative offering NAT VPSes with 0% SLA and no guaranteed support. It's funded through donations and is available to LET users who have held accounts (with good reputation) for 6 months or more.

You can learn more about it here.

The four servers that are available will have the following specs:

• 1 vCPU
  • 256MB RAM
  • 500GB HDD (no raid, no backups)
  • 1TB BW @ 1 Gbps (shared port)
  • Hosted at Online.net in France

VMs automatically expire after 30 days but can be extended by throwing in a ticket (provided you get in touch in plenty of time).

I'd ideally like to keep the 500GB plans to donators, but that is by no means a rule.

As always, donations are always welcome here. The service is currently funded until sometime in May.

Drop me a PM if you're interested, I'll try and sort out any requests on a first come first-served basis (provided you fit the criteria) later tonight else tomorrow :-)

Happy crapping!

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

Comments

• jackhadrill said: 0% SLA and no guaranteed support

haha, nice..

Nothing for the moment

• ehabehab Member

hi jack, can you please explain to those english is a second language. Are you offering a free NAT storage until end of MAY but can be extended with donations?

• do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
    • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
  • JackHJackH Moderator

@ehab said:
    hi jack, can you please explain to those english is a second language. Are you offering a free NAT storage until end of MAY but can be extended with donations?

Not quite. VMs will exist for 30 days. If you send me a ticket before the 30 days are up I will extend it for another 30 days. Donations are optional, but should funding dry up the entire CrapNAT™ service will cease to exist.

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

• I'd guess they all gone for now but it's still worth to drop a pm?

• hawchawc Member, Moderator, LIR

CrapNAT is about on par with this

Thanked by 1JackH
  • @hawc said:
    CrapNAT is about on par with this

CrapNAT is PREMIUM.

thanked by nekki sister !

• WHTWHT Member

0% SLA and 0% Support this is called Crap. Seems you branded it.

• WHT said: 0% SLA and 0% Support this is called Crap. Seems you branded it.

Better to ask @WSS as best expert with this kind of deals

• WHTWHT Member

@jenkki said:

WHT said: 0% SLA and 0% Support this is called Crap. Seems you branded it.

Better to ask @WSS as best expert with this kind of deals

Yeah seems he grabbed one :)

Thanked by 1jenkki
  • WSSWSS Member

CrapNAT has nothing to do with @jenkki's sense of humor. It's merely coincidental.

• WSSWSS Member

Also, I'm not going to take 500GB from Jack. I'll take 256MB and a couple gigs, sure, but I'm not going to waste that account on my NATural idling. :)

• Although support and SLA are not guaranteed at all, I've gotten it faster than my paid services every time I needed it. I'm pretty sure @jackhadrill has one hand on the discord keyboard even when he sleeps ;)