Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emergency Maintenance Notification - QuickPacket Atlanta
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Emergency Maintenance Notification - QuickPacket Atlanta

qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We were just notified that two of the cabinets that contain the LowEndBox special L5420 servers in Atlanta will be powered down for approximately 45 minutes starting at 5:00 AM EDT on 6/4/2013 while a UPS system is replaced due to a critical deficiency identified by the electricians.

I'm posting this here and a number of other places as an FYI. Customers are welcome to open a ticket if they have questions.

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Thanks for letting us know!

• dnwkdnwk Member
    edited June 2013

I think you should send me emails....instead posting here only. That's why when I woke up and saw some warning emails from my monitoring service.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@dnwk - We did not only post here. As stated in your welcome e-mail, we post maintenance notifications to StatusPacket. We posted here and in several other locations in addition to posting on StatusPacket.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@liam @infinity Please close this thread - this maintenance is completed. Thanks

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@qps I followed StatusPacket (Twitter) But it seems i was not accepted?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Closing. :)

This discussion has been closed.