Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Premium domain gfdhfdhgdfh.net for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Premium domain gfdhfdhgdfh.net for sale

Hi LET,
I'd like to sell you my premier domain gfdhfdhgdfh.net, it would make a great domain for your company.

Starting bid $20

Comments

• blackblack Member

Huh...?

• DamianDamian Member

That would indeed be a perfect company name... whenever your VPS goes down, smack your head against the keyboard, and there's the company name to go to and complain!

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited June 2013

I have to warn everyone to not buy this domain

I have a clear copyright and patent on bullshit head-on-keyboard names and i will sue anyone who infringes them!

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Rulez!!! Offers must start from <= $7!!!!

$1

• AsadAsad Member

$2

• $0.001

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited June 2013

$30000

• SpiritSpirit Member

@ryancleary starting bid is against LET rules. Please change it ;-)

• @Spirit said:
    ryancleary starting bid is against LET rules. Please change it ;-)

I reckon that probably doesn't really matter since we already have a bid of $30000

• FFFlipFFFlip Member

37¾ Million Groats, ½ sheep & one secondhand virgin.

• I'll bid: 3 pieces of crumpled up paper, 1 broken USB port, and about 3 pounds of dog hair.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2013

@ryancleary said:
    I reckon that probably doesn't really matter since we already have a bid of $30000

It's important to keep LET standards. Your premium domain is with LET standards and more than qualified for LET auction however you should do really something regarding starting bid. This part is important. Everything in our universe base on it.

This discussion has been closed.