Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer: BLUEVM BIRTHDAY SPECIAL - BLUE3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transfer: BLUEVM BIRTHDAY SPECIAL - BLUE3

datakodatako Member
edited June 2013 in Offers

Transferred!

I don't need it anymore because it's overkill with the specs, gonna go for something cheaper. Looking to transfer it to someone for $16. It's paid until May 9th/2014, so you have about 11 months paid. I think it's pretty reasonable for it's specs at $16 for 11 months :)

• 1024 MB of Guaranteed RAM
  • 2048 MB of Burstable RAM
  • 3 CPU @ 2.0+ Ghz
  • 1 IP Address
  • 50 GB of Disk
  • 2 TB of Bandwidth

22.99/yearly recurring after.

Server is located in Chicago, IL, but you can contact blueVM and have them transfer you somewhere else if you'd like.

Comments

• I get the feeling I should be concerned about the amount of outlet of past bluevm deals lately...

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

What's with these BlueVM VPS transfer these days?

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited June 2013

What happened with your other thread?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/10796/

• I think it's because people bought VPSes they didn't really need (YAY for LEBalism!), and rather than cancel the specials, they want to be nice and give them to others.

• datakodatako Member
    edited June 2013

@DalComp I sold that one, I bought 2 from BlueVM. Sold the other one and still have this, and I don't even use much resources. It was just so cheap/limited and sold out fast a few times so I grabbed it.

So with the money I make here, someone can make better use of it while I stick with something cheaper since I rarely use above 200mb of ram or 15-20gb hdd lol..

• @datako said:
    DalComp I sold that one, I bought 2 from BlueVM. Sold the other one and still have this, and I don't even use much resources. It was just so cheap/limited and sold out fast a few times so I grabbed it.

So with the money I make here, someone can make better use of it while I stick with something cheaper since I rarely use above 200mb of ram or 15-20gb hdd lol..

Heh, I understand that feeling. Hell, half the time when I see these deals, I'm like "Holy shit... we offer this low price?"

• @datako check your PM.