Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iphone images/videos directly to storage?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Iphone images/videos directly to storage?

WHTWHT Member

Hello Guys!

I still use iPhone 4s and am out of disk (500mb left).

Am looking for solution like when I make a photo or record something those data should go directly to a external storage (but not to wait 2-3 minutes to be uploaded).

Any app out there or anything else?

Thank you.

Thanked by 1YinGC

Comments

• Do you mean a physically connected storage device to the phone, or a cloud storage service? Google offers unlimited photo storage for free on their Google Photos platform, however I'm not sure how quickly images are uploaded after being taken (+ it doesn't automatically delete them after they are uploaded, but that can be done in the app).

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • Icloud?

• sonicsonic Veteran

did you try Seafile

• WHTWHT Member

Thank for the reply.

When I make a photo that should be uploaded automatically to that physical/virtual storage. Not manualy by me.

• @WHT said:
    Thank for the reply.

When I make a photo that should be uploaded automatically to that physical/virtual storage. Not manualy by me.

iCloud?

• NextCloud :)

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

if you use the icloud photo library and tell it to optimize storage ( in the settings). It will remove the photos from your phone as you need more storage and show thumbnails in the gallery on your phone. Then when you select a photo it will download it to view it.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • RizRiz Member

BittorrentSync (now ResilioSync) had a feature like this when it first came out for syncing photos from phone to any machine running the application. I'd think it'd still be there, but they've changed things around over the years though with btsync, so I have no idea if it's still a feature in the "new" program.

• hdpixelhdpixel Member
    edited March 2017

From iPhone to storage of choice.

BittorrentSync (now ResilioSync) FREE

Google Photos

idrive.com

Plex server and iOS App

goodsync.com

WD Mycloud drives

Synology NAS

QNAP NAS

Amazon Prime photos, or Amazon Drive

Sandisk iXpand Flash Drive

BlueTooth transfer with MAC OSX

USB and Preview app from OSX (fastest way to transfer lots of videos)

iCloud for photos or AirDrop on MAC hardware

Several apps. from the App. Store

Thanked by 1WHT