Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CINIPAC rant
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CINIPAC rant

vldvld Member

I've been a client of CINIPAC for over a year. Overall, pretty good service, voxility network so no issues there.
Around 2 weeks ago, my VPS goes down. Finally, after 1 day, I decide to open a ticket.
I get a response in a few hours saying that my VPS is "distroyed" and that they "have to recreate it".
Naturally, I started to get worried. I ask why and how did this happen, and 17 hours later I get pretty much the same response:
"The VPS has been fully deleted so we have to recrate the VPS.",
and later
"An automatic script deleted the server because there was the wrong IP adress added to your account and we do not have any backup on the Lowendtalk vps (that's impossible on an 1,49 euro vps)"

This was on 17/05.
So, they lost all my data, that's fine. But I've been waiting since then for the control panel's IP (the old one doesn't work anymore) and for them to "recreate" my container. No reply, no nothing.

So, I wouldn't recommend them, even if they fix it after I post this. 2+ weeks for this?

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2013

@vld 4 - 5 days ago it happened the same to me. They said that it's crashed and they will reinstall it BUT DISCONTINUE all LEB boxes after end of billing period. I expressed doubt that my VPS got just crashed as I didn't have even SolusVM access anymore but they insisted that it's just crashed and they can't get it back online.
    So I asked them what's the point of giving me new VPS for 2 - 3 months (I just paid invoice for next 3 months) just to terminate it after end of the billing period and I requested refund which I got without problem.

• i7-2600K will give you similar results to L5420 or some lower end E3s.