Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/22 in Korea and /21 in Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

/22 in Korea and /21 in Germany

Kostas24Kostas24 Member
edited March 2017 in Requests

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a server in both South Korea and Germany along with a /22 and /21 with all geodbs set to these countries (originally from these countries would work even better).

8-16GB RAM, any CPU, 500GB SSD/HDD, 100Mbps/1Gbps.

No mailing, just scraping. :) (port 25 can be blocked)

Comments

• niknik Member, Host Rep

What exactly are you scraping? Do you know that this is illegal in some cases and no one will give you a /21 with one dedicated server for "scraping", which is not even a valid technical use-case.

• Scrape some nuclear weapons from N.K.

• busbrbusbr Member

You need exactly one /32 and one /128 for scraping. Try again.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • 100mbit port for 2k ips. Yeah, scraping with 6.25 kbyte/s per ip.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@busbr said:
    You need exactly one /32 and one /128 for scraping. Try again.

Likely planning ahead to replace banned /32s ;-)

• I'm sorry that this is the first time you guys hear about this, but actually you don't need to scrape with the entire range at once! There are some clever things like IP rotators invented already. This means you can scrape with a /32 for 15 minutes or so and then switch to another subnet. Crazy world, huh?

• @nik said:
    What exactly are you scraping? Do you know that this is illegal in some cases and no one will give you a /21 with one dedicated server for "scraping", which is not even a valid technical use-case.

Scraping the strongest and most protected powers in the world - shops, search engines, etc. Don't think that's illegal though :)

• @msg7086 said:
    Scrape some nuclear weapons from N.K.

Why else do you think I would need 1k IPs in Korea rather than to steal secrets from Pyongyang?

• @Kostas24 said:

Why else do you think I would need 1k IPs in Korea rather than to steal secrets from Pyongyang?

DDoS Kim's office computer.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Well, I am not telling that it is not possible, with a big money everything is possible. But it will be hard, as we know, that scrapers do not have good budget's for IP addresses.