Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB KS3 Special with 3570s
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB KS3 Special with 3570s

mosan7763mosan7763 Member
edited March 2017 in General

as the title says i'm looking for someone who doesn't need their KS3 with a 3570s / i5-2400 (or any other variant that is around 6000 passmark score) as cpu (doesn't matter which dc) and is willing to transfer it (iirc you can transfer on the same subsidiary, i think i'm IE since i signed up over kimsufi.com/en/). Currently got a ks3 but wasn't that lucky and got some i3. need the additional processing power for encoding stuff.

Comments

• You know that the only place people got 3570S was in Canada (BHS)? I think you will have more luck asking for i5-2400

• YuraYura Member

Only from cold dead hands.

• myhken said: You know that the only place people got 3570S was in Canada (BHS)? I think you will have more luck asking for i5-2400

ok, edited post to make it more broad.

• I have one but cant transfer it

Thanked by 1maldovia
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@hawkjohn7 said:
    I have one but cant transfer it

So you're just here to brag then?

• I thought Kimsufis could not be transferred except by transferring the whole account. The speed difference isn't THAT big anyway: OP is probably better off adding more machines.