Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cleanhost - Hosting Template
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cleanhost - Hosting Template

redreamredream Member
edited June 2013 in General

Hey there, I've recently released a hosting theme I made a while back - it's called CleanHost. Priced at a reasonable $14 and includes 3 pages + original PSDs.

See the listing on creativemarket.

Comments

• Whoops, link didn't work. Updated.

• NickONickO Member

How much do you normally charge for designs? I'm looking for something relatively simple and possibly multiple designs.

Email me - hello [at] nickoldfield.co.nz

:)

• @NickO said:
    How much do you normally charge for designs? I'm looking for something relatively simple and possibly multiple designs.

Email me - hello [at] nickoldfield.co.nz

:)

Sent you an email.

• I feel like I have seen this before...

• @Spencer said:
    I feel like I have seen this before...

Sold it to a few sites, also posted it here a while back: lowendtalk.com/discussion/6607/hosting-site-design-feedback

• MikeInMikeIn Member

@Spencer Something similar month's ago..
    AFAI remember something more in Orange (Ubuntu theme).

Anyhow the design is simple making the work of coder easier....

• @Spencer said:
    I feel like I have seen this before...

Robert Clarke uses it

• Pretty much every theme/template across these sites uses the same HTML. Whip out 2-3 new stylesheets every day, charge around $10/pop and you have a nice source of recurring income.

• @redream being this is wrapped in Bootstrap can you confirm it is iOS responsive please reply here thanks!

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@doughmanes said:

I have not used this design in 6 months.

• @walesmd said:
    Pretty much every theme/template across these sites uses the same HTML. Whip out 2-3 new stylesheets every day, charge around $10/pop and you have a nice source of recurring income.

You could call this an exception then. Hand coded and designed from scratch.

@natestamm said:
    redream being this is wrapped in Bootstrap can you confirm it is iOS responsive please reply here thanks!

Sorry, but the theme doesn't take advantage of bootstrap's grid system and isn't responsive. I'll probably be putting out another template soon which will be responsive.

• @redream if it's any thing like that I'll grab one as soon as I can thanks brother man keep in touch on that one!