Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's happening at www.bestwebhosting.co.uk?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's happening at www.bestwebhosting.co.uk?

It has been more than 4 days without a support ticket reply. I have created 2 tickets, one for general support and one for an order which was marked as fraud (false alarm of course). I have been using them for more than 7 months and a support ticket would be replied to in max an hour. Is anyone using them and knows what's happening?

Hopefully they have an account here because clients have no way to contact them except support tickets.

Comments

• If you use/were using them you should have received emails about their merge with Krystal in January/February. Ive been using them before, too but ever since things have been going wrong.. Bad communication, downtimes, laaate support replys and the promise "everything is now back to how it has been before.." . Move out asap :)

• for sure its coz of server has been shut down .. or else DNS server.

• @Ympker said:
    If you use/were using them you should have received emails about their merge with Krystal in January/February. Ive been using them before, too but ever since things have been going wrong.. Bad communication, downtimes, laaate support replys and the promise "everything is now back to how it has been before.." . Move out asap :)

Yeah i thought it was over. I have had a good service except late support replies. I will give them another chance but i have been waiting 3 days for a freaking order which was marked as fraud.

• @Ympker said:
    If you use/were using them you should have received emails about their merge with Krystal in January/February. Ive been using them before, too but ever since things have been going wrong.. Bad communication, downtimes, laaate support replys and the promise "everything is now back to how it has been before.." . Move out asap :)

Where did you go? I might look for another company because the support is getting ridiculous.

• @drdrake said:

@Ympker said:

Where did you go? I might look for another company because the support is getting ridiculous.

Check pm :)

• WHTWHT Member

They are improving their support from day to day. There was a big issue with their DNS.

• JackHJackH Member

@Ympker said:
    Check pm :)

Cheeky

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @WHT said:
    They are improving their support from day to day. There was a big issue with their DNS.

It's still shit.

• WHTWHT Member

@drdrake said:

@WHT said:

It's still shit.

They have many servers so this is a chance for you:

Ask for 30-50% discount and migration in other server. And it works ;)

• @WHT said:

@drdrake said:

@WHT said:

It's still shit.

They have many servers so this is a chance for you:

Ask for 30-50% discount and migration in other server. And it works ;)

How do I do that?

• WHTWHT Member

Open ticket lol

• @WHT said:
    Open ticket lol

I still don't have any service with them. My order was marked as fraud.