Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

!!INSANE DEAL!! DONT MISS!! 2 x BEASTS at $5500
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

!!INSANE DEAL!! DONT MISS!! 2 x BEASTS at $5500

I got 2 of these servers built professionally and for sale. They are not used. Only got racked and de-racked because the project got postponed. They are in Buffalo, NY

I ONLY WANT $5500 FOR THESE TWO!! So you are almost buying one and getting one free!

DON'T MISS!

I accept credit card / paypal (you pay the fees) / wire transfer / escrow.com (you pay the fees)

Intel E5 1650 CPU ($578)
Supermicro X9SRI-F Motherboard ($287)
Dynatron E5 CPU Cooler ($31)
Supermicro 213LT-600LPB Chassis ($370)
8 x 16GB DDR3 RAM ($120x8)
LSI 9266-4i Raid Controller with BBU ($460)
4 x Samsung 512GB 840 PRO SSD ($470x4)
1 x Seagate Constellation.2 1 TB HDD ST91000640NS ($220)

Comments

• alexalex Member

$7

• awsonawson Member

$8

• @alex, you feel like a big boy now? Ok good for you.

• JacobJacob Member

You're better off seling the components seperately, no one is going to buy this all in one.

• Anyone bidding at 7 is not good considering the specs of the server

• @Jacob said:
    You're better off seling the components seperately, no one is going to buy this all in one.

Probably not, since he lives across the globe IIRC

• @serverian As stated in Your post if You lose 50% of the value by selling unused servers then it's my opinion that it might be better to just keep the servers and use them when the first need for them arises. Since we're talking about decent server configurations they won't be outdated for quite some period of time and if properly stored they will be okay to use when needed.

• @alex said:
    $7

• Would you be willing to ship them?