Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

creating 16 VPS from DS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

creating 16 VPS from DS

Does anyone have suggestion where to buy dedicated server in US with good spec to creating 16 VPS with memory 2 gb /each ?

thanks

Comments

• Selling your own VPS services?

• @doughmanes said:
    Selling your own VPS services?

i dont have plan to sell it. i want to use it to running my own program

• @doughmanes said:

:))

• traffic exchange, fake facebook accounts or sneakers?

• YuraYura Member

Which program? What it does? I may suggest you more effective method than running 16 VMs

• @teamacc said:
    traffic exchange, fake facebook accounts or sneakers?

my own web traffic program but not traffic exchange

• @Yura said:
    Which program? What it does? I may suggest you more effective method than running 16 VMs

• YuraYura Member

@irfan666 said:

@Yura said:

Adiós then.

• You'd be better off building a traffic exchange with prepaid cell phones than data center IPs because if Netflix can block IPs from DCs, only a matter of time until advertisers and others do the same.

• @doughmanes said:
    You'd be better off building a traffic exchange with prepaid cell phones than data center IPs because if Netflix can block IPs from DCs, only a matter of time until advertisers and others do the same.

i dont think so, because isnt fake traffic. I build programs for pinterest,instagram and other socmed to make link building into my money site.

i want to make my own vps from ds, so i can learn and handle by my self if something happen.

• irfan666 said: i dont think so, because isnt fake traffic.

But 16 VMs aren't fake. I don't represent the forum in any official capacity but right now you're hated by most of the forum about as bad as rapist, sex offenders and murderers.

• @doughmanes said:

irfan666 said: i dont think so, because isnt fake traffic.

But 16 VMs aren't fake. I don't represent the forum in any official capacity but right now you're hated by most of the forum about as bad as rapist, sex offenders and murderers.

sorry i dont get your point ? i just want to make vps from DS. is that wrong ?

• irfan666 said: sorry i dont get your point

Most people unapologetic about their questionable activities will feel this way

Thanked by 2Yura bugrakoc
  • @doughmanes said:

16 VMs are* fake

ftfy

• @teamacc said:

@doughmanes said:

16 VMs are* fake

ftfy

??????????????

• @doughmanes said:

irfan666 said: sorry i dont get your point

Most people unapologetic about their questionable activities will feel this way

??

• That profile pic

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @irfan666 said:

@doughmanes said:

i dont have plan to sell it. i want to use it to running my own program

You sure you wrote it? Because a quick Google for "irfan666" brings up a good number of user profiles on sites for nulled scripts, amateur haxors and carding/"marketing" forums...

• He's traffic exchange whether he admits it or not. He's marked as TE by the forum which is why he's shunned with lack of replies.

• AmitzAmitz Member

His eMail address also matches threads about TE and botnets when searching for it on Google. I'd say that kicking him will not be a loss for the community.