Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Money loan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Money loan

I realize this may sound weird, but I'm in need of $8. I need to buy something, but I'm $8 short :(
I also don't get paid until another two weeks.

Could someone please send me $8 via PayPal, and I'll pay them back $10 in two weeks time.
Pm me. And no I'm not a scammer.

Comments

• awsonawson Member

no

• @awson said:
    no

Then don't reply

• MunMun Member

even his avatar looks mad :)

Mun

• whatcha going to spend it on?

• 24khost24khost Member

tell me what your going to spend it on then I will think about it.

• Adding for IP. board (ip content) I'll pay you back anyway. @etcSudoers @24khost

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

If you post 50 quality posts on my webhostingchatter.com forum I will send you $8 and you won't even have to pay me back :P

• Grimmy2Grimmy2 Member

If you can't afford the IP.Content addon then you shouldn't be getting it instead of begging to borrow money to get it.

• Pm'd you @shovenose

• @shovenose said:
    If you post 50 quality posts on my webhostingchatter.com forum I will send you $8 and you won't even have to pay me back :P

@shovenose, you are a true businessman. :P

• I only have a $10 dollar bill

• @shovenose said:

"50 quality paid forum posts" is an oxymoron. :) If you need to hire paid posters to make it look like a forum has activity then you should rethink having a forum.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@DomainBop said:
    "50 quality paid forum posts" is an oxymoron. :) If you need to hire paid posters to make it look like a forum has activity then you should rethink having a forum.

Honestly I don't really care what you think about me and my forum. I was simply offering the OP something to solve his problem. Not sure what you have to do with all this? If you do have a problem with me personally you can always email me at my lowendtalk username @hotmail.com and you can tell me what you truly think there.

But let's end the threadjack and give the OP his thread back :)

• Thanks Shovenose. Since I've already accepted @Shovenose's offer, this thread may as well be closed.

This discussion has been closed.