Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need A VPS for MC Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need A VPS for MC Server

Hi,
Need a VPS for Minecraft Server. I want something like this:

45GB Disk Space
5120MB RAM
4 CPU Cores
100MB/s Unmetered
1 IPv4 Address
4 IPv6 Addresses
OpenVZ/vPanel

Someone (Won't name) was selling this on LEB for $7.00 Mo. I don't want to pay that low, but some reasonable offers acceptable.

Thanks

Comments

• endermanenderman Member
    edited May 2013

Why don't you take a look at hosting specially for minecraft
    Here's my list:
    simplenode
    exodus
    mcprohosting

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2013

I can do 5GB for $30. Decent price considering how unutilized our MC server resources our. E3 CPU, 1gbit connection, internal IPs if you need offloaded SQL, pretty much everything you need for a semi-popular Bukkit server.

Edit: no root access, this is a Minecraft server with FTP access only.

• Sorry Robert, Need root. Enderman (nice name) I am installing multicraft on the server to sell MC hosting to others

• I see, then you could looking at offer section :p
    Ps.I host my minecraft on swiftvm

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@alexanderu said:
    Sorry Robert, Need root. Enderman (nice name) I am installing multicraft on the server to sell MC hosting to others

Even better, that's what we host our Multicraft installation on a VM on an optimized MC node.

I can do a custom VM for this server if you'd like. Same specs and price as my other offer, but with root.

• @alexanderu said:
    Someone (Won't name) was selling this on LEB for $7.00 Mo. I don't want to pay that low, but some reasonable offers acceptable.

I host my Tekkit server on the host i believe your talking about. Works Great.

• taronyutaronyu Member

We are also selling managed Minecraft hosting. You will receive a dedicated or Virtualized (no overselling!) server with Multicraft on it, obvious you are able to manage everything on Multicraft.

If you really need root access I might be able to work something out for you.

Servers are hosting in GyroCenter in Amsterdam NL, all servers are on a 1gbit connection, all hardware is owned.

@alexanderu said:

You are probably talking about Waveride or OverZold. Well.. you can't get any better value than @moanique / Prometeus. Only thing is that I'm not sure if he allowes multiple MC servers. (They are a RAM and CPU hog.)

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@alexanderu said:
    I don't want to pay that low

• Hehe, This is what I love about LET ;D