Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to rent 2 different /25 blocks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to rent 2 different /25 blocks

TheNextLBJ623TheNextLBJ623 Member
edited March 2017 in Providers

I require the geolocation for Canada, ARIN, must be unblocked from Adidas (Www.adidas.ca), 1 month period lease

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

good luck.

• That's sneak-y.

Thanked by 2WSS Francisco
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited March 2017

@TheNextLBJ623 said:
    I require the geolocation for Canada, ARIN, must be unblocked from Adidas (Www.adidas.ca), 1 month period lease

Not gonna happen. Unless you deposit two grands in case the ips get blacklisted.

• WSSWSS Member

Can we just ban shoes already? No shoes. No shirts. no service!

Thanked by 3stefeman i83 lazyt
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

WSS said:

How do you want to make sure they don't sneak in somehow?

Thanked by 2WSS FlamesRunner
  • @WSS said:

Sneaker? I 'ardly know 'er.

You have my vote though. Getting sick of these "I need ips and am not contributing to the community" posts.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited March 2017

Wrong thread.

• Your making money? If you have it sell it? Not asking for free shit

• TheNextLBJ623 said: Your making money? If you have it sell it? Not asking for free shit

But nobody want to sell their IPs to persons like you. You will get the IPs blacklisted and then they have to do a big job cleaning their IPs after you have used it for a short time.
    There is a lot of persons like you asking about this every week here on LET, and I do not think many of you have ever got any IPs. Nobody will sell to you.
    Some will sell if you deposit a large sum of money, several thousands dollars. And some will have a contract for a year. But people like you that just want to buy some sneakers, don't have several thousands dollars to use on this.

• frkfrk Member

And I hardly doubt anyone sells IP blocks that huge for just 1 month, exactly for this reason.

This discussion has been closed.