Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadHost Ltd. slow responding like snail
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadHost Ltd. slow responding like snail

i open ticket and no one staff replay me...
my vps very slow responding like snail...
@i83 @quadhost
pls read this

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited March 2017

@cinwie said:
    @i83 @quadhost
    pls read this

Oh, fuck off, already.

This is NOT a LowEnd grievance redressal cell.

If you don't like the service, just cancel it and open a PayPal dispute. Then come back and entertain us some more when you land up on FraudRecord.

PS: Flagged for not being an 'outage' but more of an 'off-topic' whining.

• How long have you been waiting? 10second?

Hold on, lowendsupport will help you soon(TM).

• Try reaching out to @quadhost thru pm before starting a thread.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • I'm also trying to pm them. My ticket opened Feb. 14 2017.

• @manlivo said:
    I'm also trying to pm them. My ticket opened Feb. 14 2017.

Have you bumped ticket? My ticket got lost. One or two workday later, after I bumped ticket , they replied really soon saying that there was something wrong with handover.

• I dont know how often this happens, but I also just had a ticket in the queue for 3 weeks. I did bump it after like 3 days or so, didnt help then. @quadhost helped me once he saw it on here rather quickly though.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • ashkulzashkulz Member
    edited March 2017

Same here, there are times where you wait long and sometimes things get answered immediately.

• Happened to me too, on a few tickets.

• Hi @cinwie,

Can you PM your Ticket ID please and can check/escalate for you.

• i83i83 Member
    edited March 2017

Hi @cinwie,

If it is relating to an unmanaged I-83/NAT packages then you may wish to PM us for additional support, we manage the NAT platform and QuadHost the standard product range.

• @layfon said:
    Have you bumped ticket? My ticket got lost. One or two workday later, after I bumped ticket , they replied really soon saying that there was something wrong with handover.

How can a ticket get lost? I'm not familiar with the provider side of WHMCS, but surely there's a report you can generate to see pending tickets.

• Someone tried also contact HungryVM support? Looks like they never responded.

• WSSWSS Member

@jenkki said:
    Someone tried also contact HungryVM support? Looks like they never responded.

They're banned.

• @WSS said:

@jenkki said:
    Someone tried also contact HungryVM support? Looks like they never responded.

They're banned.

Are you sure?

• permatahost said: Are you sure?

Are you working at the same scheme? :)

• @quadhost said:
    Hi @cinwie,

Hmm....I did. Two days ago :) here it is again #950548

• @chinmoy said:

@quadhost said:
    Hi @cinwie,

Different user?

As per PM your ticket has been escalated to my colleague in Technical Support. Migrations are handled on a lower priority than other support areas.

• @quadhost said:

@chinmoy said:

@quadhost said:
    Hi @cinwie,

Different user?

As per PM your ticket has been escalated to my colleague in Technical Support. Migrations are handled on a lower priority than other support areas.

Ok...thanks.

• @jenkki said:

permatahost said: Are you sure?

Are you working at the same scheme? :)

What scheme?
    I just confused why they get banned since they quite active in let from whay i know

• layfonlayfon Member
    edited March 2017

@advarisk said:

@layfon said:

How can a ticket get lost? I'm not familiar with the provider side of WHMCS, but surely there's a report you can generate to see pending tickets.

What I meant was the ticket was there without response for some time(the guy who was responsible of it was sick and left it there), and it didn't disappear from panel. Should have picked a better word.

• WSSWSS Member

@permatahost said:
    I just confused why they get banned since they quite active in let from whay i know

Although I'm always here, I'm not yet in the mod queue. All I could see was HVM was evidently offering deals via PM, which I guess is forbidden. I logged in and saw "Banned" a couple days ago. I thought their marketing was cheezy, but the guy was always nice.

• @WSS said:

@permatahost said:

Although I'm always here, I'm not yet in the mod queue. All I could see was HVM was evidently offering deals via PM, which I guess is forbidden. I logged in and saw "Banned" a couple days ago. I thought their marketing was cheezy, but the guy was always nice.

Afaik it was unsolicited marketing pms, fake reviews on homepage and multiple forum accounts on which to shill.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

K4Y5 said: Oh, fuck off, already.

PS: looks like the complaint was legit:

manlivo said: My ticket opened Feb. 14 2017.

MagicalTrain said: I also just had a ticket in the queue for 3 weeks

permatahost said: Are you sure?

I'm sure.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • I had also opened a ticket with them, after four days I never received a response, but my issue fixed itself, so I closed the ticket. Disappointed that I never even received a response.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • WSSWSS Member

There seems to be a handoff problem between @quadhost and @i83. However, the services are awesome and I don't usually need anything from them, so works for me!

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • @WSS said:

@permatahost said:

Oh thanks for info

• Happend for me aswell, told me to wait until monday for an invoice to be marked as paid. Had to actually wait until thursday until it was done...

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • quadhostquadhost Member
    edited March 2017

@Stradale said:
    Happend for me aswell, told me to wait until monday for an invoice to be marked as paid. Had to actually wait until thursday until it was done...

Can I have the ticket ID where this occurred? You are correct billing don't operate over the weekend however payments are reconciled daily during the week.

jamespeach said: I closed the ticket. Disappointed that I never even received a response.

If the tickets been closed then it wouldn't be in the active/awaiting reply queue, as you have PM'd the ID this will be checked internally regarding the delay.

WSS said: the services are awesome and I don't usually need anything from them, so works for me!

Thanks for the feedback!

• Avoid them at all cost.
    Seems like a 1 man operation or Billings department in strike.

Avoid them

• @K4Y5 said:

@cinwie said:
    @i83 @quadhost
    pls read this

Oh, fuck off, already.

This is NOT a LowEnd grievance redressal cell.

If you don't like the service, just cancel it and open a PayPal dispute. Then come back and entertain us some more when you land up on FraudRecord.

Why so angry?
    Are you the staff or crone?