Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Based on ZEN, AMD brings Naples CPU to Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Based on ZEN, AMD brings Naples CPU to Servers

blackblack Member
edited March 2017 in General

32 Cores, 8 DIMMs per socket, Infinity Sync, etc. Delivers "2.5x the performance of E5-2699A v4."

Comments

  • WSSWSS Member
    edited March 2017

    GetIPIntel looks pretty cool. Any reason you return a number between 0 and 1, rather than, you know, moving two digits to the right?

    I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

  • blackblack Member

    WSS said: GetIPIntel looks pretty cool. Any reason you return a number between 0 and 1, rather than, you know, moving the digit to the right?

    Off topic but the API generates a probability so by definition, it's a value between 0-1 :)

    Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

    @black said:

    WSS said: GetIPIntel looks pretty cool. Any reason you return a number between 0 and 1, rather than, you know, moving the digit to the right?

    Off topic but the API generates a probability so by definition, it's a value between 0-1 :)

    Yeah, but if you try to sell it to idiots, calling it a "percentage mean" would make more sense. ;)

    Naples has been posted at least 3 times today, too.

    Thanked by 1black

    I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

  • blackblack Member

    WSS said: Yeah, but if you try to sell it to idiots, calling it a "percentage mean" would make more sense. ;)

    I see what you mean.

    WSS said: Naples has been posted at least 3 times today, too.

    Dang, always one step behind LET.

    Thanked by 1WSS
Sign In or Register to comment.