Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi flash sale 9-3-2017 - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi flash sale 9-3-2017

Comments

• ewrekewrek Member

.> @Falzo said:

last times the announced flash sales started at around 14oo CET if I remember correctly... only on LET some geeks found the order url quite some time before and bought most them before it even started.

PS: most probably https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk2

yeah, we need a tool with something like: if (https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk2 shows continue)
    Send( post on let)

• @ewrek said:
    .> @Falzo said:

last times the announced flash sales started at around 14oo CET if I remember correctly... only on LET some geeks found the order url quite some time before and bought most them before it even started.

PS: most probably https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk2

yeah, we need a tool with something like: if (https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk2 shows continue)
    Send( post on let)

for ( let location of server.zones ) {
                    if (unavailableStrings.indexOf(location.availability) == -1) {
                        postOnLET(server.reference);
                    }
                }

:D

• FalzoFalzo Member

@ewrek said:

Send( post on let)

there are quite some availibilty checkers online, but afaik the only one also checking those flash-sales urls went offline quite some time ago.

there are also a lot of scripts on github and such which might help you make your own version of an availabilita tracker ;-)

• 4ent04ent0 Member
    edited March 2017

It's ON

edit: its all fucked up, was not able to order anything, gave me all kind of errors

edit2: and now its gone?

• On and gone in a few minutes.

• benchmarks?

• 4ent04ent0 Member

i was there from first second.. first i got bunch of 503 errors, then 500 errors and now it's all gone :(

• flexflex Member

damn this was a short short sale

• I'm still seeing the "see you on the 09/03/2017" message (and previously I was seeing the "too late" message). So there's definitely some funny business going on but I'm going to keep trying.

I got the 503 as well (when I used the order URL - see earlier in this thread - directly) and it took me to some OVH page.

And of course there is still stock (since it is showing up at the normal price on the same page) - I'm still hopeful (though like @Willie I'm still debating whether it's worth it or not considering that it is an Atom, and not even the C2750)...

I've left it to my browser to decide :-)

• ewrekewrek Member

It is back.

• 4ent04ent0 Member
    edited March 2017

Its not all gone, i just got one!!

quick guys https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk2

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • FalzoFalzo Member

probably the usual mess up when the sale starts... order link seems to be working here...

• I'm getting a 403 now. Better than a 500 I suppose. Trying...

• FalzoFalzo Member

@nullnothere said:
    I'm getting a 403 now. Better than a 500 I suppose. Trying...

are you using the direct order link posted above?

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • flexflex Member

atm there a some available in europe,, be fast and grab

• @Falzo (and others) - thanks for the different links. Got the order placed (but not yet completed for now).

I think it's definitely not as bad as the earlier online.net one's (and possibly there's isn't that kind of a crazy demand for these models considering they're the lowend end Atoms).

Thanks again for the pointers/urls.

• FalzoFalzo Member

kimsufi boxes aren't bad at all, at least if don't get f*cked by the network in some racks. depends on the purpose you put them to, luckily 2TB single disk, 100MBit/s is not so tempting even at 8€ pricing.

• thx, the link still works :)

• 4ent04ent0 Member

looks like it's still available, don't get many of these atoms, if this will be like previous flash sales, there is some possibility other better kimsufi servers will follow in upcoming days. (but not sure about it)

• OldkyOldky Member

Server Kimsufi KS - 4G Atom N2800 1x2000 Go - 1 month 7,99eu i got mine, thanks for share!

• czoobekczoobek Member
    edited March 2017

@Falzo said:
    kimsufi boxes aren't bad at all, at least if don't get f*cked by the network in some racks.

Yeah, some kind of russian roulette. Unfortunately, I've shot off my head with one Kimsufi in such crappy rack few months ago...

Thanked by 1marrco
  • Grab a few and only keeping the good one =)

Fun of Kimsufi flash sale game.

• williewillie Member
    edited March 2017

I was able to order without any fuss. No 503s, no slow page loads, etc. Completed the order just to see if I could, I guess. Now don't know what to do with the machine. Heh.

Update: after a minute or two, no confirmation email, hmm.

Added: Oh, receipt says "we will check your confirmation manually". I've seen that before. Might take a while. Probably should cancel the order but what the hey.

• got i5? or normal atom?

• williewillie Member
    edited March 2017

Still got spinning icon and "we will check your payment manually". You mean some people have gotten i5's from this? I thought that was a KS-2C thing. Wonder if I'll get anything, or if they might sell out while manually checking my payment.

• I got 2. I got an email saying they will validate their team will validate the order etc.. hope I get it eventually!

• anyone here got theirs delivered already? Still can't access my account.