Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help straighten out this Network perspective
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help straighten out this Network perspective

ScammerProutScammerProut Member
edited March 2017 in Help

Can someone help me straighten this out, I've drawn up my goal for my network and trying to straighten it out before I make myself look retarded and send it to a network engineer who will be helping me psysically set it up. Does this look anywhere near what anyone has setup in a successful data center setting?

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

KeKe said: Can someone help me straighten this out

Sure, here you go:

• @raindog308 said:

KeKe said: Can someone help me straighten this out

Sure, here you go:

Your so kind I'm mobile so it was hard uploading it on the go thanks much.

KeKe said: Your so kind I'm mobile so it was hard uploading it on the go thanks much.

Actually I was kinda being a snarky jerk making a pun, but...well, it does make it easier for someone who may be able to answer your question.

• sinsin Member

You have nice handwriting

• @raindog308 said:

KeKe said: Your so kind I'm mobile so it was hard uploading it on the go thanks much.

Actually I was kinda being a snarky jerk making a pun, but...well, it does make it easier for someone who may be able to answer your question.

Still thanks mind changing the op picture some features I just can't do mobile. A cracked iPhone screen isent making it any easier that's for sure.

• WSSWSS Member

I think "cross-connects" is hypenated.

• @sin said:
    You have nice handwriting

Writing on a train on a notepad without a hard surface if that's nice I'd hate to see my sloppy.

I'm fighting the urge to google handwriting analysis.

Thanked by 1Junkless