Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial vps before purchase?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Trial vps before purchase?

Are there any trial vps before buying?
I want to check if ip is blocked on specific website or not. It would be on firefox,windows,1 or 2 gb ram.
Thanks for responses.

Comments

• Free trials are rare for servers, there's too much risk of abuse. Couldn't you obtain this information through the likes of a test IP?

Most providers offer refund periods anyway, so go with a provider who has a reputation for actually honouring it.

• nfoservers.com offer 24 hour trial vps

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

majority of providers do provide a money back guarantee, what is the problem to use it?

• Just ask a provider "are your services located in a datacenter?". If the answer is yes, netflix won't work.

• @Satnamigyz said:
    I want to check if ip is blocked on specific website or not. It would be on firefox,windows,1 or 2 gb ram.
    Thanks for responses.

IOW, you are looking to buy some shoes?

• SatnamigyzSatnamigyz Member
    edited March 2017

@WSCallum said:
    Free trials are rare for servers, there's too much risk of abuse. Couldn't you obtain this information through the likes of a test IP?

Most providers offer refund periods anyway, so go with a provider who has a reputation for actually honouring it.

What should I do with the test IP then?

@WebProject said:
    majority of providers do provide a money back guarantee, what is the problem to use it?

What reason would it be to get money back?

@teamacc said:
    Just ask a provider "are your services located in a datacenter?". If the answer is yes, netflix won't work.

It's freebitco.in website.

@Weblogics said:

@Satnamigyz said:
    Thanks for responses.

Are you here to fool with me? Im looking to be able to use firefox for free plays at freebitco.in

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited March 2017

@Satnamigyz said:

@WSCallum said:
    Free trials are rare for servers, there's too much risk of abuse. Couldn't you obtain this information through the likes of a test IP?

@WebProject said:

@teamacc said:
    Just ask a provider "are your services located in a datacenter?". If the answer is yes, netflix won't work.

@Weblogics said:

@Satnamigyz said:
    Thanks for responses.

Are you here to fool with me? Im looking to be able to use firefox for free plays at freebitco.in

No one is going to give you test servers to use the IPs in order to create dupe accounts on shady sites to get free bitcoins. Get real or gtfo.

• @K4Y5 said:

@Satnamigyz said:

@WSCallum said:

@WebProject said:

@teamacc said:

@Weblogics said:

@Satnamigyz said:
    Thanks for responses.

No one is going to give you test servers to use the IPs in order to create dupe accounts on shady sites to get free bitcoins. Get real or gtfo.

I already have the account and its not in plural form. They blocked my ip for no reason and not replying to ticket so im looking for vps where i could play

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Satnamigyz said:

@K4Y5 said:

@Satnamigyz said:

@WSCallum said:

@WebProject said:

@teamacc said:

@Weblogics said:

@Satnamigyz said:
    Thanks for responses.

I already have the account and its not in plural form. They blocked my ip for no reason and not replying to ticket so im looking for vps where i could play

Normally is a reason to block the IP address, more likely abuse of service.

• Several CIS providers offers free 1-2 days trials, but resources may be limited or VPN disabled.

• @Satnamigyz said:

So, you signed up for a service to get free bitcoins. Then they blocked your account for whatever reason, and now you're wasing MORE of their time/money by opening tickets about it?