Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tower colo uk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tower colo uk

Is there anyone who still does 4u tower colo in the UK for a reasonable price? Max 1a about 2-5tb bandwidth.

Comments

• Maybe @clouvider, but I wouldn't hold my breath with regards to low pricing, especially for a tower.

• J1021J1021 Member

Maybe @Zare

They had some tower stuff once, maybe they still do.

• I imagine Jon at North Hosts could probably cater this for you.

Not many DC's taking in Towers now. Most are trying to get tower customers moved to rackmount so they can make better use of the space.

• Hi Lurch, we can do this for you for £34.99 per month.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@teamacc said:
    Maybe @clouvider, but I wouldn't hold my breath with regards to low pricing, especially for a tower.

Thanks for recommending ;-).

I agree, we can do, but it will be an expensive exercise. Shelf would be required and toral occupied space would be counted per U basis, so in London... that's expensive, likely to a point where dedicated server would be cheaper. Perhaps @NorthHost can help? AFAIK they have own building at some significantly cheaper location if extra latency is not a problem.

Thanked by 1northhosts
  • @northhosts that is an amazing price, @Zare would most likely charge you per U in London location as they are high-density servers there, But if you need 1A I doubt that they can do any cheaper then northhosts as my 1u server uses 1A and i pay more than that.

Thanked by 1northhosts
  • lurchlurch Member

Thanks everyone I'll drop @northhosts a pm.

Thanked by 1northhosts
  • Just to add we will give you your 1st month free as well.

Jon

• If it's under 316mm x 365mm x 427mm try colocker (Or if you can recase it to be smaller than that)

• lurchlurch Member

Already looked at colocker it's too big.