[Launch offer 20% OFF] Premium Mail | Cross DC active-active redundancy | 99.999% uptime
Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. CZ & Cyberlabs Inc. USA) is happy to announce the launch of Premium Mail: Email with a focus on uptime, deliverability and data integrity.
Achieved by cross datacenter active-active redundancy, Mailcheap's Premium relay and triple data replication.
- Premium Mail
- Enterprise Email
- Inbound spam filtering / Mail forwarding
- Backup MX / Queuing relay service
- SMTP Relays with Outbound/Inbound Spam Filtering
- Unlimited Users
- 5-20 Domains
- 10 GB to 250 GB Storage
- Cross-DC Active-Active redundancy
- High performance servers
- Failover in <2 min (90s avg.)
- Triple data replication
- 99.999% uptime
- ~100% deliverability: Carrier grade outbound filtering & Premium SMTP relays
- WebMail, Contacts (CardDAV) & Calendar (CalDAV) w/ ActiveSync [SOGo]: 50 MB att.
- Sieve filtering, vacation auto responder.
- Free setup & migration (1 file)
- IMAP, SMTP (Premium relay), POP3 support
- Web based admin panel
- Anti-spam & anti-virus protection (4-step filtration) w/ quarantine management
- DDoS protection
- Dual backup MX/Mail servers as standard
- Fully Open source
- Comprehensive documentation (beginner friendly)
- Direct-Admin™ support
5 Domains | Unlimited Users | 10 GB Storage | Promo: LETPREMIUM | Order
Offer price: $48/yr.
Website | Premium Mail | Enterprise Email | Inbound spam filtering / Mail forwarding | SMTP Relays with Outbound/Inbound Spam Filtering | Backup MX / Queuing relay | Features | Infrastructure | Comparison | Help/FAQ | Sign Up