Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CDN with Reseller & WHMCS Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CDN with Reseller & WHMCS Support

Jamie_DreamITJamie_DreamIT Member, Host Rep

Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask for suggestions for a CDN which offers reseller ability and WHMCS support.

I've only managed to find https://cdnify.com/cdn-reseller however these guys haven't gotten back to me after 2 weeks of contact.

Thanks,

Jamie

Comments

• you can contact bunnycdn.com @bunnyspeed

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • Jamie_DreamITJamie_DreamIT Member, Host Rep

@dedicados said:
    you can contact bunnycdn.com @bunnyspeed

Ahh thanks for that. I already contacted them but they don't have WHMCS integration.

• sorry for that,

you can try with keycdn.com

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

@dedicados Thanks for the mention.

Yeah, we've been in contact. As I mentioned on email, you could always implement something using our API, though the number of time this was requested, I might have to have a look into WHMCS soon. So much to do, so little time.

• @BunnySpeed said:

Yeah, we've been in contact. As I mentioned on email, you could always implement something using our API, though the number of time this was requested, I might have to have a look into WHMCS soon. So much to do, so little time.

I can toss one up quick - where is the API section located in the CP?

• emdademdad Member

@doghouch said:

@BunnySpeed said:

API or API docs aren't available on their panel. It'a PDF file for now.

Thanked by 1doghouch

@doghouch said:

@BunnySpeed said:

Thanks for the offer @doghouch

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

I've been working on the API docs over the weekend but I'm maybe 50% finished at the moment. I'll let you know when it's done.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • The only CDN Service I know with a WHMCS Module is OnApp's CDN. You can sign up as VSP. However, you would need to talk to OnApp about enabling CDN for you (Tagging @OnApp_Terry). Should OnApp Enable CDN for you, and you will likely need to put down some money for your potential usage, you can use the native OnApp CDN WHMCS Module.

@digitalfyre I spoke with OnApp but they were asking for $150 a month with a 12-month contract, however, they wouldn't provide the pricing for the access...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Dreamitsolutions said:
    @digitalfyre I spoke with OnApp but they were asking for $150 a month with a 12-month contract, however, they wouldn't provide the pricing for the access...

Because prices vary from PoP to PoP. We for example sell in London @ $0.009 per GB at wholesale, some are more expensive, there's not many less.

Looking forward to subscribing you to our PoP :-).

Thanked by 2DigitalFyre quadhost
  • Clouvider said: Because prices vary from PoP to PoP.

Exactly. OnApp's CDN is built upon the OnApp Federation were providers participate by hosting the CDN Nodes. This is why the OnApp CDN network map so huge: https://www.cdn.net/network/

Each POP has its per GB Pricing. What you would need to do is mark up the pricing to profit.

The majority of the CDN providers like MaxCDN, CDNify, KeyCDN, and Bunny have APIs. OnApp is the only one with a WHMCS Module.

Clouvider said: We for example sell in London @ $0.009 per GB at wholesale, some are more expensive, there's not many less.

Seriously, $9.00 per Terabyte?

@Clouvider Are you able to let me know the PoP pricing for servers located in Australia/New Zealand?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@DigitalFyre we're upgrading our network, this also means we now have a lot of spare bandwidth, more than ever before, can as well monetise some of it :-).

@Dreamitsolutions I'm not at liberty to discuss it, ask @OnApp_Terry, I'm sure that if this is the only thing that stops you from buying he will resolve this problem pretty quickly :-).

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • Clouvider said: @Dreamitsolutions I'm not at liberty to discuss it, ask @OnApp_Terry, I'm sure that if this is the only thing that stops you from buying he will resolve this problem pretty quickly :-).

Seconded. Terry is a pretty awesome fellow!

• Clouvider said: We for example sell in London @ $0.009 per GB at wholesale, some are more expensive, there's not many less.

Seriously, $9.00 per Terabyte?

Perth & Brisbane are pricier at $.10 & $.12 per GB. We have some lower cost options in Sydney and Melbourne at $.011.

• grigri Member

@Jamie_DreamIT @doghouch @DigitalFyre

Hello,

We published new CDN reseller modules in WHMCS Marketplace and our official website.

CDN77 CDN Reseller Module for WHMCS

Available at Gri: CDN77 CDN Reseller Module for WHMCS

Available at WHMCS Marketplace: CDN77 CDN Reseller Module for WHMCS

MaxCDN CDN Reseller Module for WHMCS

Available at Gri: MaxCDN CDN Reseller Module for WHMCS

Available at WHMCS Marketplace: MaxCDN CDN Reseller Module for WHMCS (Waiting listing approval)

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2018

@gri said:

Hello,

We published new CDN reseller modules in WHMCS Marketplace and our official website.

CDN77 CDN Reseller Module for WHMCS

Available at Gri: CDN77 CDN Reseller Module for WHMCS

Why did you tag me?

Edit: why did you bump a year old thread?

• FoulFoul Member

gri said: Hello,

What a lovely way to bump a year old thread.