Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Decitacted: 24GB RAM, 3+ IP's DDoS Protection (40Gbps+) US 30-40USD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Decitacted: 24GB RAM, 3+ IP's DDoS Protection (40Gbps+) US 30-40USD

Hey all

I am looking for a dedicated server in Central or West US.
Must be no more than $40US month (I have had servers with the same specs in this price range before)

Needs 24GB ram or more. And have a fairly decent CPU, suitable for game server hosting.

As game server hosting attracts DDoS attacks, I would prefer 40Gbps or higher, but may settle for lower if nothing else pops up.

Also would like at least 3 usable IP's, but the more the merrier.

Thanked by 1Kevinjoa

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

You should get the same deal you had before. Doubt anyone will offer you anything in this low budgdet.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • saf31saf31 Member
    edited March 2017

https://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?gid=10
    edit: sorry, missed the requested location.

• Did you look at the request? OP asked for central or west coast, and every server on that current Vortexnode page is in New York.

Thanked by 1saf31
  • permatahostpermatahost Member
    edited March 2017

Unrelealistic budget and requiretment

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • WSSWSS Member

While you're at it, ask for a Decitacted Unicorn.

• Whole sale internet has some ting in this range but ask for DDOS protection in a sales ticket before buying

• Go with your previous provider. It's just not gonna be possible here.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

If you see your posts missing here: I love you guys and you know exactly what I'm trying not to attract lengthy threads about :)

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • Tagging @key900

Thanked by 1letbox
  • sinsin Member

Try Wholesaleinternet, they now have DDoS protection but not sure how much protection it offers.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@sin said:
    Try Wholesaleinternet, they now have DDoS protection but not sure how much protection it offers.

I believe it's only 2Gbps. Their WHT threads from this month just says "DDoS Protected", doesn't mention anything about it. Though it probably wouldn't work well for protecting a game server.. capacity and attack type.. OP needs to stick with his previous provider.

• joojajooja Member
    edited March 2017

Is even possible a server with these specs for less than 50 USD?

I would say the only one i saw was OVH in the promotion of blackfriday their Game line MC-32 for 45 USD

Maybe you should take a look at sharktech or psychz but i doubt they will reach that budget

• Also need one