Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning regarding ModulesGarden software and need recommendations for IPAM software
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Warning regarding ModulesGarden software and need recommendations for IPAM software

OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

This is probably known to most of you, but just a warning that if you use ModulesGarden licensed software it is probably constantly phoning home and fails to work when their servers are down, and definitely doing so with IP Manager. 3 months ago their site was offline or had some issues so their license check on my paid for product (IP Manager) failed to work; causing my business significant disruption since regular access to IP Manager is needed.

In my complaint tickets to them their staff told me this would not happen again and assured me the software did not phone home more than once a day (obviously incorrect or bad information).

Now their site is offline again and reporting the error:

Critical Error
SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections

So my IP Manager is again inaccessible; delaying deployments of services for my customers.

So I am also asking what IPAM software do dedicated server hosts recommend that does not rely on a third party to maintain and run their webservers correctly? :-)

Thanked by 2Frecyboy Clouvider

Comments