Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy 16th B'day Prometeus
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy 16th B'day Prometeus

praveenpraveen Member
edited May 2013 in Providers

Wishing you a very Happy B'day as you are into 16 today ! Thanks for the great service..

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Thank you :)
    Hopefully we will all be safe here next year for the 17th :)

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Thank you :P

• Oh, happy birthday then dear Prometeus =)

• So where's the swanky birthday coopins.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited May 2013

Happy Birthday! And thanks so much for the great offers and the account credit! @Prometeus: you guys are amazing!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2013

@MrObvious said:
    So where's the swanky birthday coopins.

In the newsletter :)
    But seriously, this time we choose mainly to give something for free, the coupons are for Xen and for backups which nobody needs, you know :P

At this time we consolidate and clean up the abusers/spammers/fakers/carders, whatever, which came in with the last promotions.

There is some credit for the customers in good standing, it is wrong that we lose money with the bad customers and the good ones end up paying a higher price to cover for those, so we gave something to the good customers to reward their fidelity and good behaviour.
    Coupons are nothing, account credit is better because you can use it on any product you want, even pay your current bills if there is nothing more you need from us :)

• @mpkossen said:
    Happy Birthday! And thanks so much for the great offers and the LARGE account credit! Prometeus: you guys are amazing!

edited to add a word :)

• I wish you Happy Birthday!

I tried a lot of vps providers, from Germany,France, UK, and US, but Prometeus/Iperweb is the best. The uptime/portspeed/price and support is more better then other companies!

And good luck for your business! I will remain your client!

• Happy Birthday

• rds100rds100 Member

Happy Birthday :) Where do we send the gifts? ;-)

• LESLES Member

Happy Birthday!

@rds100 said:

sending separate newsletter with a wishlist :P

@Liam said:
    Hope you to don't drink too much wine today ;)

I'll drink for all of us :-D

• @rds100 said:

[email protected] ? =)

• nocomnocom Member

Happy Birthday IperWeb.com & Prometeus.com
    Thank you for best reliable Europe VPS and Shared Hosting , also excellent network and support.

• smile93smile93 Member

Happy Birthday Prometeus.com, and thank for the credits....

• @smile93 said:
    Happy Birthday Prometeus.com, and thank for the credits....

what credit, why i got no credit

so sad TT

• jcalebjcaleb Member

happy birthday prometeus. the last plan got sold out quickly!

@johnlth93 said:
    what credit, why i got no credit

services older than 6 months got some credit back, I checked my query several time to be sure results were never repeatable :P

@jcaleb said:
    happy birthday prometeus. the last plan got sold out quickly!

yes, however there are two unpaid orders, so maybe a few slot will be available later :-)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2013

SOON(R) as well for EDIS :D

• emilvemilv Member

Damn, I knew I should have ordered it, didnt realize it would sell out so fast.

• @prometeus said:
    yes, however there are two unpaid orders, so maybe a few slot will be available later :-)

i see =)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Prometeus is 3 months older than me. :(

Congratulations Sal!

• Happy birthday uncle @prometeus :D

• upfreakupfreak Member

Thanks @prometeus for the credits and happy birthday ;)

• Just managed to get internet connection today, and I saw the newsletter.
    Congratulations for Uncle Sal and Maounique :)
    I wish Prometeus and Iperweb keep continuing the business for the next 20 years. More better future, and more good way in life :)

• You're old, @prometeus! Old but reliable. Thanks for being sturdy as can be for me as long as I've been a customer, and keep up the great work!

• Well actually... Where is this alleged newsletter at? I can't find it in my emails inbox.

• @Gallaeaho said:
    Well actually... Where is this alleged newsletter at? I can't find it in my emails inbox.

Maybe it went to your spam box

• I looked.. I've never received any newsletters or notifications from them. Only things I've received are invoices.

@Gallaeaho said:
    I looked.. I've never received any newsletters or notifications from them. Only things I've received are invoices.

pm me the email you're using and i'll check / send a personalized copy for you.

I'll add some more grammar error at random so you're sure it is from me :-)