Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheapest 128mb/256mb KVM plan?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheapest 128mb/256mb KVM plan?

asterisk14asterisk14 Member
edited May 2013 in General

The cheapest I can find is 256mb from torqhost at 15 euro, but i only need 128mb. anyone know of a cheaper 128mb/256mb plan? only need 128mb TBH so if this was cheaper that would be better. East coast usa or europe preferred. want to use my own iso.

Comments

• Servercrate has an 128mb offer for $6.95 bi-yearly. That's like $3.5 yearly!!

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2013

@NodeDeals said:
    Servercrate has an 128mb offer for $6.95 bi-yearly. That's like $3.5 yearly!!

KVM?

• Ah... ignore what I said... It seems bi-yearly implied Semi-annually :(

• seriesnseriesn Member

How much bandwidth do you need?

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited May 2013

@Liam - Iperweb cheapest KVM is 27 GBP (= 45 dollars)

@seriesn - only need around 10GB monthly at the most.

torqhost is 256mb/10GB/200GB KVM 15 euro (18 dollars) but I don't need all those resources.

I only need a plan that is around 128MB/1GB disk/10GB transfer KVM ( i could get away with 500MB disk and probably 5GB transfer)

• seriesnseriesn Member

I really can't do anything <18$/year tbh since IPv4 costs $1/mo. I can do your Spec for $18/mo (Custom package).

" 128MB/1GB disk/10GB transfer KVM "

• @seriesn - i'm in england so torqhost is probably better for me as it's the same price.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@NodeDeals said:
    Ah... ignore what I said... It seems bi-yearly implied Semi-annually :(

Still a nice deal all the same though, considering what you're getting out of it :)

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

I'll make you a deal:

256 MB of RAM
    1 CPU Core (@2.0 Ghz+)
    10 GB of Storage
    250 GB of Bandwidth
    1 IP Address
    $12 / Yr. - KVM - Your choice of LA or Buffalo NY.

PM me and I'll shoot you a link. (If anyone else would like one, I'll do the same)...

• upfreakupfreak Member

@BlueVM said:
    I'll make you a deal:

256 MB of RAM
    1 CPU Core (@2.0 Ghz+)
    10 GB of Storage
    250 GB of Bandwidth
    1 IP Address
    $12 / Yr. - KVM - Your choice of LA or Buffalo NY.

PM me and I'll shoot you a link. (If anyone else would like one, I'll do the same)...

Looks like a great deal which is hard to refuse. Attention : LEB addicts. Please scratch your wallet for the above ;)

• Hello,

we having a special promotion these days: Use LET-YEARLY-2013 to get 50% lifetime discount for all annually, biennially and triennially orders. For example PowerBox Micro (256MB RAM, KVM, 15GB HDD,..) for 20.94€/y @ https://www.filemedia.de/powerbox.php.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited May 2013

@bluevm - i've got a 60MB iso I want to run, will u guys be able to uplaod it?

• VerlVerl Member

@filemedia What is Vat @ 19%?

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@asterisk14 - Yes, just open a ticket with a link to it.

• Bought it!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@asterisk14 said:
    Liam - Iperweb cheapest KVM is 27 GBP (= 45 dollars)

Not really, it is 19 GBP for the 256 MB variant.

• @Maounique - can u give me a link to that? i can only see the 27 GBP/year 512MB RAM KVM

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2013

Looks like you are right, it went out of stock recently, here it used to be:
    http://my.iperweb.com/cart/low-end-vps/
    Now only OVZ still available there...
    Sorry for that, hopefully we'll manage to put up some more servers soon.

• @Verl said:
    filemedia What is Vat @ 19%?

Yes correct, german vat.

• emgemg Veteran

Front Range Hosting has a $2 per month KVM, 256 Mbyte that they just posted in lowendbox.com, and I just noticed it a few minutes ago. I am a customer, but have no other affiliation. See:
    http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/front-range-hosting-1month-128mb-openvz-vps-in-denver-colorado/

• @emg - Thanks. I've signed up with BlueVM, paid upfront for the year. Hope they don't DEADPOOL me LOL!