Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strange conduit of Asian people .... - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Strange conduit of Asian people ....

13»

Comments

• Chinese E-commerce website protect to seller and buyer. Dispute is a platform where they could get the right judgement. There are many irresponsible seller (not hosting products) in china trying to drag the negotiation period if perform personally until buyer lost the right to claim back what their rights.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2017

@cociu said:
    Now , this is a easy issue , in normal case you only need to open a tiket and ask for a refound for the 2 payment and is resolved.... BUT .... my question is ... way the most asian people is going directly to open a dispute in paypal ?

Be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Change your attitude instead of others, Send email that they forget to cancel subscription so you cancelled it.

I was face similar issue and I did not blame on my customer or their nationality. Instead, I changed my attitude.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2017

d

DewlanceVPS said: Be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Change your attitude instead of others, Send email that they forget to cancel subscription so you cancelled it.
    I was face similar issue and I did not blame on my customer or their nationality. Instead, I change my attitude.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • DewlanceVPS said: Send email that they forget to cancel subscription so you cancelled it.

Language barrier. Gets called fraud/scam immediately.

When are you gonna open source AutoBoot?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

DewlanceVPS said: Be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

I hate that bumper sticker, and reducing life to fortune cookie sayings in general.

I mean, Hitler tried to be the change he wanted to see in the world, so...

Thanked by 2doughmanes marrco
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@raindog308 I think you may have missed the potential for t-shirt sales on this one:

"Strange conduit of Asian people"

Everywhere you go people will stare and say to themselves "is that racist? I don't even know."

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jarland said: Everywhere you go people will stare and say to themselves "is that racist? I don't even know."

It's about hoses, right?

I'm all about the hos.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jarland said:
    @raindog308 I think you may have missed the potential for t-shirt sales on this one:

"Strange conduit of Asian people"

Everywhere you go people will stare and say to themselves "is that racist? I don't even know."

cociu has a certain charm: English behavior = Romanian conduită

• Anything east of the Urals

• It is probably the Chinese people, because a firewall called GFW, leading to the Chinese people for foreign server demand, as a network agent, but the Chinese people in English only a small part. Language barriers make them unaware of the existence of Ticket.
    It is recommended to check the bill on a regular basis
    --------- For the anti-translation tool is not accurate cause unnecessary disputes, in this original ----------

那大概是中国人,因为一道名为GFW的防火墙,导致中国人对于国外服务器需求很大,用作网络代理,但是会英语的中国人只有较少的一部分。语言障碍使得他们不知道Ticket的存在。
    建议定期核对账单
    ---------为防翻译工具不准确引起不必要的纠纷,在此保留原文----------

• Because most of them can't read English well, so they directly go with PayPal dispute. I think the best way to is provide their native language on your website.