Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For CloudAtCost Admin or Sales Guys.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For CloudAtCost Admin or Sales Guys.

CloudatCost BlackFriday - Largest Sale Ever Starts 11/25/16

But when will you start to deliver all orders?

Comments

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Should I even ask, have you tried to contact them directly?

• 247247 Member
    edited February 2017

@oneilonline said:
    Should I even ask, have you tried to contact them directly?

yes via facebook and direct contact email address. but no response.

• This is what you get for buying a product without looking at reviews beforehand.

Thanked by 1default
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@AlyssaD said:
    This is what you get for buying a product without looking at reviews beforehand.

OP shouldn't have to read a review to know that power is billed in kWh for a reason ;-).

• @AlyssaD said:
    This is what you get for buying a product without looking at reviews beforehand.

Yes.

• http://cloudatcost.com/ is Fraud & SCAM.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2017

I don't think they have a rep here, so you're wasting your time here. If they've been ignoring you since Black Friday then you need to consider a chargeback if you paid by PP or speaking to your issuer if you used a credit card.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • lol you got duped by a company advertising a one time fee for hosting services when usually its monthly/quarterly/semi annual/annual?

About Us page has little or no info. FAQs was hilarious. Everything is so vague on that page which screams do your research.

I remember when more work was put in to take money than this hilarious example.

• johnnymattjohnnymatt Member
    edited February 2017

This is the first thing i do always for new companies or company "ehmmm uhmmm ahmmm" ...
    https://twitter.com/search?q=CloudatCost&src=typd

Sound like (according Twitter Users) :

1) You will never have your order

2) You will have a "crappy" VPS

3) Your VPS will be half time offline (network issues, etc...)

Good Luck

Thanked by 1doughmanes