Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In WHMCS, how do you see an account credit (as a user)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

In WHMCS, how do you see an account credit (as a user)?

raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I have some credit with two different providers that use WHMCS. This is from annual services that were cancelled partway through the year, etc.

In both providers' WHMCS, I can't find a screen that shows me what the account credit is. I could have sworn that previously in some WHMCS I'd seen a message like "you have a $10 account balance that will be applied to future orders" but I can't seem to find it. I did wait overnight so that the WHMCS cron job ran and updated.

Yes, I can open a ticket but my question here is really a WHMCS general one. Where does a customer see his account credit?

At BuyVM, there is a "notification" in the upper right that says "you have a credit balance of...", but apparently that is something custom as I don't find it elsewhere.

Comments

• both.

i dont know if is a configuration from template, but for virmach i see it on the left side, and in vortex i see it on the notification.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Notification bar in the top right corner. Yea it is a weird spot

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

OK, so I guess that is a standard thing, which means at least one provider's WHMCS is broken :-)

Thanks.

• It depends on the template. If they don't use the standard one it might even be missing.

• Yeah, I do think that WHMCS templates should make this clearer. Hard to see it from just under the Notifications drop.

Thanked by 1Junkless