Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to contact Rob Tyree or anyone in VPEasy? 4 days and no response!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to contact Rob Tyree or anyone in VPEasy? 4 days and no response!

I'm not sure what's going on with Rob Tyree or VPEasy, it used to be a good company... but now no response since Feb 16 2017 4:25 PM. I sent them money to reactivate my vps, Rob Tyree responsed 4 days ago, saying that they couldn't recover my data but can recreate my VM . 4 days later no response no vps info not even a single word.

Anyways anyone has Rob Tyree direct email or social media info? I just want to get my money back. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Already tried that :(

• have you tried to call him?
    Registrant Phone: +1.7025189999
    from whois domain

• got the personal email from a LET guy, will email him first, I still can't believe that my ticket get totally ignored!!!

• His other contact, via FiberHub:
    Local: +1 (702) 487-3838
    Toll-Free: 1-877-814-0777

• @redjersey Any news on this?

• Also last post from him was June 2016. I doubt you will get a word from him on LET.

• just want to give a quick update on this. Got in touch with Rob on Feb 21 around 7pm EST, he explained that the admin office was closed from 18th-20th, but still no response on the 17th, 21st made me nervous.

anyways I have received my money back and moved on