Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LT Deal 1701.1 for Sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LT Deal 1701.1 for Sale

I'll sell it for base price of what it costs me, I have 2 for sale i can do the out sourcing option and you pay me monthly. I want BTC or UKBT, will only sell to repped people because you can fuck me if you buy the licences.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Domin43 said:
    I'll sell it for base price of what it costs me, I have 2 for sale i can do the out sourcing option and you pay me monthly. I want BTC or UKBT, will only sell to repped people because you can fuck me if you buy the licences.

What are you selling?

• Domin43 said: you can fuck me if you buy the licences.

Is this a good thing? How much is the license for that?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • people can buy a windows license for like $30 a month.

• @jarland said:

@Domin43 said:

What are you selling?

1701.1 is deal from online.net when they had them special deals. This specific one the first time sold out in like 2-3hours. The server is E3-1230 v3, 32GB RAM, 2x1tb

• You're not selling, you're outsourcing for a monthly fee. This should be classified as an offer, and you should be banned for posting an offer without a provider tag, outside the offers section.

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited February 2017

@Damian said:

@Domin43 said: you can fuck me if you buy the licences.

Is this a good thing? How much is the license for that?

LowEndPimping?!? Is this even allowed by LET rules?!?

For anyone wanting a reminder of the specs, here it is.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • @Domin43 said:
    you can fuck me if you buy the licences.

A/S/L ?

• I've already sold 1 as 3 VPS and I'm getting 47.99$. You can resell if you want, I just don't want some idling so i'm selling on monthly basis.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@teamacc said:
    You're not selling, you're outsourcing for a monthly fee. This should be classified as an offer, and you should be banned for posting an offer without a provider tag, outside the offers section.

That seems a little harsh. Provider and indidivudal trying to pawn off a rental isn't really the same thing.

Thanked by 2datanoise WSS
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

jarland said: That seems a little harsh. Provider and indidivudal trying to pawn off a rental isn't really the same thing.

Sounds like reselling to me. No?

• @Falzo said:

I remember that! Do you remember this one?

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Specs are here: https://documentation.online.net/en/dedicated-server/offers/limited/server-dedibox-lt-deals-1701-1

I got one of them through the promo and it's real nice. Base price is 19.99 euro/mo. They were available for a reasonable while--the ones that sold out super fast were the SSD version and the (cheaper) 16GB version.

No idea what to think of this outsourcing offer but the monthly price is unbeatable.