Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

30% OFF > KVM VPS > DDoS Protected > LA > Custom Resource Pools/Reseller Accounts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

30% OFF > KVM VPS > DDoS Protected > LA > Custom Resource Pools/Reseller Accounts

Our affordable KVMH plans are now available in Los Angeles compromising the following hardware for high performance at an affordable price.

• Dual Intel E5-2620v3 Processors
  • 128GB DDR4 RAM
  • 8 x 2TB HDD Drives, LSI Hardware RAID 10
  • 1Gbps Uplink

Standard Features:

• 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • DDoS Protection
  • Instant Activation
  • Weekly Backups
  • Virtualizor Control Panel

Available Locations:

• Los Angeles, United States

DDoS Protection:

We offer free DDoS Protection, the mitigation capacity is as follows:

• Los Angeles, US: 10Gbps/10Mpps

LookingGlass:

We have LookingGlass available, please find the links below:

Affordable KVM HDD RAID 10 VPS:

Affordable, high storage KVM VPS based on Dual Intel E5 Processors (2.4GHz+ per core) and RAID 10 HDD storage.

KVMH256 Package:

256mb RAM / 256mb SWAP / 1 CPU Core / 12GB Disk Space / 1TB Monthly Bandwidth / 1 IPv4 Address / /64 IPv6 Available

This package is available for £4.20 ($5.24) quarterly with promotional code LETKVMH30

ORDER HERE

KVMH512 Package:

512mb RAM / 512mb SWAP / 2 CPU Cores / 25GB Disk Space / 2TB Monthly Bandwidth / 1 IPv4 Address / /64 IPv6 Available

This package is available for £2.10 ($2.62) per month with promotional code LETKVMH30

ORDER HERE

KVMH1024 Package:

1GB RAM / 1GB SWAP / 2 CPU Cores / 50GB Disk Space / 3TB Monthly Bandwidth / 1 IPv4 Address / /64 IPv6 Available

This package is available for £3.50 ($4.35) per month with promotional code LETKVMH30

ORDER HERE

NEW VPS Resource Pools

Configure your own resource pool on our KVMH range, use it for creating VPS' on demand or for reselling, the choice is yours! Our customisable resource pools offer between 20% and 35% discounts when compared to the regular pricing of our VPS packages, depending on the specifications configured. Configure today here.

*All prices exclude VAT which is charged to EU clients at the rate of your country of residence. UK clients are not charged VAT.

Take a look at all of the packages we have to offer over on our website:

www.websound.co.uk

Comments

• Good price

Thanked by 1WSCallum
  • Can I use quarterly payment for 3 months, and then change to annually payment with promotional code LETKVMH30 as $15.71?

• @yorkchou said:
    Can I use quarterly payment for 3 months, and then change to annually payment with promotional code LETKVMH30 as $15.71?

Hello MJJ:)

• yorkchouyorkchou Member
    edited February 2017

@Hechen said:

@yorkchou said:
    Can I use quarterly payment for 3 months, and then change to annually payment with promotional code LETKVMH30 as $15.71?

Hello MJJ:)

hahaha,hello~it's kinda awkward.
    maybe I should use a different ID from hostloc here.

• @yorkchou said:

Yes you can! Submit a ticket with billing when you want to change the billing cycle.

• Can you provide a quote for a 2GIG package? I'm fine with the specs of the 1GIG plan.

For example,

2GB SWAP / 2 CPU Cores / 50GB Disk Space / 3TB Monthly Bandwidth / 1 IPv4 Address / /64 IPv6 Available

Thank you.

• @hdpixel said:
    Can you provide a quote for a 2GIG package? I'm fine with the specs of the 1GIG plan.

For example,

2GB SWAP / 2 CPU Cores / 50GB Disk Space / 3TB Monthly Bandwidth / 1 IPv4 Address / /64 IPv6 Available

Thank you.

Basing it on the 30% offer, I could do that for £4.50 (about $5.60) monthly.