Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[request] 16gb ram, in texas (edited)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[request] 16gb ram, in texas (edited)

dedicadosdedicados Member
edited February 2017 in Requests

Im looking for something like XEN/KVM, or a dedicated.

16GB ram
500GB hd or more
3 ipv4 + ipv6
6-8 cores
8-10TB transfer
1gbps
 cpanel included

in Texas....

budget $40 at max

Please send me your price or link, thanks!

edit: i have raised budget to $40 and removed some options

Comments

• DigitalFyreDigitalFyre Member
    edited February 2017

And your budget is...?

• DigitalFyre said: And your budget is...?

• DigitalFyre said: And your budget is...?

max $30

• hi, i changed budget to 40, and deleted some options.

• dedicados said: hi, i changed budget to 40, and deleted some options.

yep, you also added cPanel option :)

• yes, preferably.

• never see any company offer 16 gb ram xen/kvm with cpanel for that ammount budget
    cpanel license would ate $15 for your budget.
    i doubt any one here can offer that

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

@bersy We don't really meet the budget. However we do have some nice options in New York with 16GB of RAM and 10TB on 10gbps Shared Port.

• The only dedicated server provider I can think of that's "somewhat in the area" and does 25/month or less servers is delimiter in Atlanta (save 15 usd/month for the cPanel license).

Yearly at 200 usd for the server, 24/year extra for +2 ips, 180/year for the cpanel license, brings it to a 404/year thing, which is under your budget, but yearly (and not in texas).

Satisfies the rest of your requirements though, 8-core dual e5420 (slightly faster than those C2750 atoms, but 8 cores), 16gb ram, 10tb traffic, 1x1TB disk (or 2x500GB if you wanna run raid on it), ipv6 /64.

• there are many out of texas, but customer asked specifically for one in texas.

i will check all the options and grab one, thanks

• RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Host Rep

Strongly consider increasing your budget for any reliable service. No quality provider will be available at this budget with these specs/licensing.

• SpeedyKVM_Ryan said: @bersy We don't really meet the budget. However we do have some nice options in New York with 16GB of RAM and 10TB on 10gbps Shared Port.

You actually was (v-dedi), before cPanel requirement was added.

• RadWebHosting said: Strongly consider increasing your budget for any reliable service. No quality provider will be available at this budget with these specs/licensing.

there are...

dont worry, i will find one to fit my needs.

• @dedicados said:

RadWebHosting said: Strongly consider increasing your budget for any reliable service. No quality provider will be available at this budget with these specs/licensing.

there are...

We'll all look forward to your future drama post about how your new provider sucks or ran off with your money.

• @Corey said:

@dedicados said:

RadWebHosting said: Strongly consider increasing your budget for any reliable service. No quality provider will be available at this budget with these specs/licensing.

there are...

We'll all look forward to your future drama post about how your new provider sucks or ran off with your money.

i well prepare pop corn for this :D

• with butter please =)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@dedicados said:

there are...

Mine can fit you

• hahahaha, ñooooooooooooo