Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net servers for outsource
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net servers for outsource

Hi
We have 2 servers for outsource
Dedibox XC SATA 2016
Dedibox SC SSD 2016

Who want, please write

Comments

• I can offer 7$/year for the XC, mate.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • prices please

• define "outsource"

• Be aware that the user you outsource it to can order windows licenses and the likes, giving you incredible costs to deal with.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • I outsourced the old 2.99 servers on here to help someone out and the guy ordered a windows license. Despite the server not being able to run windows online.net still charged me this amount.

Just don't do it, it's not worth the hassle.

• @krs360 said:
    I outsourced the old 2.99 servers on here to help someone out and the guy ordered a windows license. Despite the server not being able to run windows online.net still charged me this amount.

wow what a d*ck

• @krs360 said:
    I outsourced the old 2.99 servers on here to help someone out and the guy ordered a windows license. Despite the server not being able to run windows online.net still charged me this amount.

How does someone order win lisence when he only has the ssh?

• @tamicrealo said:

@krs360 said:

How does someone order win lisence when he only has the ssh?

You get more than the ssh when you get an outsourced server.

• Why someone rent an outsourced dedi from an unknown random guy on internet? Don't he afraid that guy eventually cancel the outsource and take access to the full machine with all the content that there is on it?
    It is not a danger only for the owner of the box (extra costs etc.) but also for the person who rent it...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • It was the old 2.99 server, it wasn't capable of much and I'm sure it wasn't for production, the guy was learning I think from the amount of re installs he had to do, however he did knowingly purchase the windows license when it had a $ value attached to it which was a cock move.

Essentially, I was trying to help someone who missed the offer and he abused it. Therefore I won't be doing anything for again in the community again any time soon without making sure there will be no monetary loss to myself.

Thanked by 1vimalware