Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM VPS'es for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM VPS'es for transfer

AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
edited May 2013 in General

Hey,

I have some BlueVM VPS'es i don't need any more, i've had most of the VPS'es for over 10 months, there great. Only reason i don't need them now is because i moved all my VPS'es onto 1 dedicated server.

So, i have:

Custom VPS1 OVZ (450 GB Disk, 4GB Ram with 8GB Burst, 6TB Traffic and 8 Cores) Paid until 31/05/2013. ($14/month) (I want $10 for this)

Custom VPS2 OVZ (450 GB Disk, 4GB Ram with 8GB Burst, 3TB Traffic and 8 Cores) Paid until 01/06/2013. ($14.45/month) (I want $15 for this)

Special Offers - KVM2 - BLUEVM BIRTHDAY SPECIAL (NY) Paid until 08/11/2013 ($14/semi-yearly) (I want $12 as i haven't used it for more than a day)

Reason the OVZ's are so cheap is i used to have about 40 IP's on each so got discounts, over the last year i have spent about $500 with them, so i moved everything to dedi's (Some dedi's with them) . Each VPS Comes with 1 IP however, more requires justification from Bluevm. BlueVM Have confirmed transfer. PayPal only. Please PM.

Thanks

Comments

• RalliasRallias Member

We'll miss you and all the trouble you caused. Your VPS's were fun to try to boot up.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Rallias said:
    We'll miss you and all the trouble you caused. Your VPS's were fun to try to boot up.

I know haha, last time i use Quotas and cPanel on a VPS XD

• RalliasRallias Member

@HostUS I know haha, last time i use Quotas and cPanel on a VPS XD

Just remember, use your own IP's in ifcfg-br0, not the solusvm example IP's.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited May 2013

where are the servers based. will they transfer to ny if needed?

• upfreakupfreak Member

am sure it can be transferred. they do have a separate ticket section for that

OpenVZ Are Atlanta and KVM NewYork, Both can be moved to other locations for free.

• will they allow me to use own iso on kvm plan, do u know...?

@asterisk14 said:
    will they allow me to use own iso on kvm plan, do u know...?

If you make a ticket they will upload the ISO if you provide a link.

• RalliasRallias Member

@asterisk14 said:
    will they allow me to use own iso on kvm plan, do u know...?

Yes, but between our PXE installation system and our current collection of (mostly chinese) Windows ISO's, it'd be interesting if you found something we don't have.

• Windows ISOs that I slipstreamed Virtio drivers into, I should add. I still need someone to test them though.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited May 2013

@Magiobiwan i'd like to run askozia pbx on it - asterisk based pbx with askozia front end. runs on around 128mb ram
    easier to use than trixbox/freebpx/elastix/piaf - overbloated crap

http://downloads.askozia.com/pbx/releases/2.0.4/

• @asterisk14 Ticket please and I can start downloading an ISO tonight.

• trexostrexos Member

I'll buy Custom VPS #1. Already PM'ed you

OK, what i have left:

Custom VPS2 OVZ (450 GB Disk, 4GB Ram with 8GB Burst, 3TB Traffic and 8 Cores) Paid until 01/06/2013. ($14.45/month) (I want $13 for this)

I also have $14.26 BlueVM Account credit for $13.

I also have a BLUE2 (128/256 MB) which is $15/year that expires 22/10/2013 which is only $5!

Cheers

hey,

still have these:

Custom VPS2 OVZ (450 GB Disk, 4GB Ram with 8GB Burst, 3TB Traffic and 8 Cores) Paid until 01/06/2013. ($14.45/month) I want $3 for this.

Custom VPS2 OVZ (450 GB Disk, 4GB Ram with 8GB Burst, 3TB Traffic and 8 Cores) Paid until 01/06/2013. ($14.45/month) Want $2 for this.

And $14.26 Account credit for $10.

Cheers

• walesmdwalesmd Member

@HostUS: I'll take both those VPS from you - 1 IP in Atlanta, correct?

@Rallias: Will BlueVM honor the $15/mo after this contract expires?

Hey @waslsmd

I have:

Custom VPS2 OVZ (450 GB Disk, 4GB Ram with 8GB Burst, 3TB Traffic and 8 Cores) Paid until 01/06/2013. ($14.45/month) Want $2 for this.
    and

BLUE2 (128/256 MB) which is $15/year that expires 22/10/2013 left. want $5

And $14.26 Account credit for $10 if wanted.

Its a recurring discount, which means the price is locked until you cancel the service.

Please PM me @waslsmd

Cheers!

• RalliasRallias Member

@walesmd said:
    Rallias: Will BlueVM honor the $15/mo after this contract expires?

Ask @BlueVM . I'm not billing department.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@walesmd - All prices are fixed for the lifetime of the VPS. If the VPS is terminated then it can not be renewed at that price. If the VPS is transferred (while still being active) then it will remain at that price indefinitely or until terminated.