Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Sale/Swap: 128MB/512MB/4GB/1TB/OpenVZ/West Coast USA for VPS in UK/Europe/East Coast USA or $6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Sale/Swap: 128MB/512MB/4GB/1TB/OpenVZ/West Coast USA for VPS in UK/Europe/East Coast USA or $6

asterisk14asterisk14 Member
edited May 2013 in Offers
Hi,

Looking to swap my 128MB RAM
512MB burst
4GB HDD
1TB Bandwidth
OpenVZ
West Coast USA

for OpenVZ/Xen in UK/Europe/East Coast USA. Must have minimum 64MB RAM although 96 would be better, 2GB HDD, not bothered about bandwidth. Got this from VirtualVM.

Or I'll sell it for $6 dollars (4 GBP). This would ideal for someone from the USA or Asia. I need a server in UK/Europe/East Coast USA to reduce ping times/latency.

If you're interested let me know.

Comments

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited May 2013
    FYI this was given FOC? Also VirtualVM has blocked people from certain countries, thus please check if you're able to access their billing panel and solus interface before getting this. As far as I tested them, performance is average.
  • Yes it was FOC. Don't know how long period lasts for, maybe forever :-)

Ideally I want a straight swap and as you can see I'm asking for specs that are a lot lower than the VPS I giving away in exchange. Hoping someone has an tiny idling VPS around the EU that they are not using and may want to swap.

Service has been fine and All geoip restrictions have been removed.